readyChat is a chat product from DesignSkate. Greatly improving upon our previous product “moChat”. readyChat is more optimized, smoother and enjoyable for both the administrator and the user.
- Simple administration panel which is effortless to use!
- Moderate your chat room fully with the ability to warn, kick & ban users.
- Plenty of documentation explaining the administration features.
- Fast, effortless installer with a handy “Getting Started” guide included.
- Allow your users to create a profile, or disable profiles entirely.
- Create multiple rooms on your chat room!
- You can set an icon and a topic for each individual room.
- Automatically kick inactive users.
- Ban I.P addresses from your website with a few clicks!
- Allow your moderators to enter full rooms (Yes! You can define room limits!)
- Allow your users to insert smilies, new smilies can be added simply by adding them to the folder!
- Convert text to a hyperlink automatically, or disable this feature entirely!
- Users will see their messages as pending, creating an ultra fast feeling chat system!
- Users can disable auto-scrolling to see the earliest messages.
- Keep your users entertained by adding flash games to your chat room!
- Profiles can now be embedded in the chat window.
- Disable registration completely and allow logins only!
- Allow guests to chat on your website!
- Password protect your chat rooms.
- Chat privately with your friends!
- Sound Notifications
- Customize user rank colours
- Fast chat system
- All future updates for readyChat will be free to customers!
readyChat UpdatesUpdate 2.2.0 – 13th January 2015
Update 1.3.0 – 15th November 2013
- 2.0.0 is only the first of many updates to come Re-written the majority of the front-end code Sound notifications for new messages now available Better sorting of files & less clutter Chats are now stored in a MySQL database Assign room background pictures from the administration panel Ranks can now have a HEX code colour assigned to them Updated profile system, more to come in future updates New emoticon system
Users can now send each other private messages. The administrator can now define room passwords. The administrator can allow guests to access the chat. There is a guest “read-only” mode available, preventing them from chatting. A multitude of improvements.
Update 1.2.0 – 17th October 2013
Profiles can now be embedded into the chat window. Users can now upload custom avatars. Registration can be disabled. A multitude of improvements.
Update 1.1.0 – 13th October 2013
Flash games can now be added to your chat room. Users can now be warned with the ’/warn’ command. Users can now disable auto-scroll. A multitude of improvements.
Your feedback and satisfaction is important to us. We will respond to all questions and queries within 2 days, though usually a lot faster! Feature suggestions will be considered for future versions of readyChat.
- readyChat requires PHP 5.3 minimum
- readyChat requires 1 MySQL database (uses the MySQLi extension)
- Product requires around 2mb of disk space