XXXXX THIS ITEM HAS NO LONGER SUPPORT XXXXX
Radio player app is used for listen online radio. Here is fast streaming feature. Main feature is radio is playing in background mode so you can use your mobile while radio is playing.
ADVANTAGE OF THIS APP :
- Android and iOS compatible source code
- 100% iPhone and Android compatible
- Splash Screen
- Attractive Bottom menu
- Contact form
- Background streaming playback
- Volume Bar
- Play, Pause and Stop icon
- The channels are loaded via array
- Channel minimize view
- Simple and attractive Grid view
- One signal included.
- Work over WiFi and 3G/4G
- Material integration
- Clean code
YOU WILL GET IN APP :
- This is a React native app which basic functionality is to Listen online radio.
- In start of application there is nice splash screen with logo.
- This app mainly used for background play.
- With this app you can start streaming/listening on your mobile device from radio station around the world.
- React Radio player include a fresh and all device compatible design view.
- According to the design, you can easily modify the colors of the player and design with just little knowledge of CSS in react native.
- You can add all radio stations in json/array with it’s URL then start listen radio with fast streaming feature.
- Also in app you will get ready static contact form design.
- The best advantage is this is React native app so you can install it in android and iOS device easily.
- App includes Bottom menu which is compatible in landscape and portrait mode.
- Ready APK for testing DOWNLOAD APK.
For Buyer (Read before you buy):
- You must need knowledge of React native.
- You also need to be able to install React native and its dependencies on your machine. We recommend you to use the React native official installation guide https://facebook.github.io/react-native/
- You can edit menu name from ‘Source/Global/Tab/tab.js’.
- You can edit Radio station URL and image from ‘Source/View/Home/home.js’.
- You must have Latest android studio version 3.2.1
- You must have minimum Xcode version 9.4.1
- Here is the path ’/ios/radioplayer/AppDelegate.m’ with options that you want to debug in simulator which using same internet as laptop OR run in device without NPM.
- For run in simulator OPEN[uncomment] this line : //jsCodeLocation = [[RCTBundleURLProvider sharedSettings] jsBundleURLForBundleRoot:@”index” fallbackResource:nil];
For run in device without NPM you should OPEN[uncomment] this line : jsCodeLocation = [[NSBundle mainBundle] URLForResource:
- anytime just one line is commented and another line is uncommented.
- You must have knowledge of Apple APP store guidelines for upload an APP.
Excellent Customer Support :
- You can use my 24×7 support where I do quickly answer your questions.
- For Reskin and upload to the Play/App store you can contact me anytime. Just in $50.
- Free Lifetime Updates.
- Get all the new features free.