A collection of CSS3 Backgrounds made with multiple layers of strips repeating at different intervals based on prime numbers. This causes the overall pattern to appear non-repeating giving it a random feel.
10 samples are included but the code is highly customizable and countless variations can be made by changing the following:
- the base color.
- the color and transparency of the strips.
- the width of each repeating interval.
- the width of the strip as a percentage of the repeating interval.
- the number of layers.
- the direction of the gradient (vertical and/or horizontal).
- combining with regular gradients for different effects.
Firefox 3.6+, Chrome 10+, Safari 5.1+, Opera 11.1+, IE 10+, iOS 5+, Android 4+.