hello… when the app starts up it show the radio station list, and i need to show only one station…
is there some how i can change so the player starts up with the radio station?
Normally the update already have this functionality, are you using the latest version ? If it’s still not working send us an email at email@example.com to have the peace of code missing
Please download the update now available, this update will automatically start the station at the start of the app
Download it and find 2 problems:
1. when I configure it via remote it does not open the app.
2. in LOCAL mode I do not find to disable the menu of all stations
1. Make sure that you’re using a right server, that the URL is correct and the file can be opened (copy the url and paste it in safari, if you see the code then the url is correct, if not maybe the url is not correct or the file can’t be read)
2. Disable the menu ? Sorry but I don’t get it, what page or part of the app are you talking about ?
1. I am using the one that comes configured, The problem is that when you open a station to listen, it does NOT open the player.
2. when the app starts up it show the radio station list, and i need to show only one station… I do not find to disable it.
Note: I am configuring: RadioPlay for IOS, with Xcode 8.2.1
1. Yes, our file needed to be uploaded, now it should be working.
2. If you want to delete stations, you need to go in audioplaylistpro.plist and in Root -> ItemChildren -> delete the items you don’t want and keep just one to open the player at the start of the app.
If you want to display the radio station list if one station is available, look for Single Station Tips (ctrl + F) in the level1controller.m to see the instructions and delete all the parts mentioning [listContent count ] <= 1
Video stream m3u8 is only displayed in horizontal view. Even if I turn my iPhone to vertical, video is still displayed horizontal. Please fix this issue.
Hello, the iPad support the landscape mode but not the iPhone (because the player can’t be displayed on landscape on a so small device like the iPhone 4S). If we make the landscape mode available for m3u8, the full app need to be landscape as well… You can see the result by clicking in your Xcode Project -> iPhone -> landscape and build it. Best regards,
Do you install this apk in PlayStore if necessary? Do you support me for this? I need account in Apple PlayStore?
Hello, thank you for your message. Just to be clear this is an iOS and tvOS project so you will need an Apple Developer Acount and the Xcode software to start. The project will allow you to create ipa files (equivalent to apk files in the Android world), and upload them to the AppStore. We offer support for this project but not the submission and hosting part. Best regards,
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work