Pre-requisites – Before purchase, read the following
- PHP >= 7.4.10 and MySQL >= 5.7.24 is must. Currently, we only tested MySQL, MariaDB or Postgress is not yet tested.
- Currently, the application is not translation-ready or doesn’t have RTL support.
- Currently, the system doesn’t include a payment gateway. QwikTest is primarily implemented to help educational institutions and companies conduct tests for their students and employees internally. In the coming updates, we will implement a store with payment gateways but no ETA.
- Supports all modern browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported as it is discontinued.
- Front-end source code implemented in Vue.js (Unminified Vue Source) is not included in the Regular License and will be provided upon the purchase of the Extended License.
- QwikTest requires PHP v7.4 with the following extensions enabled. PHP 7.4.10 is recommended.
- OpenSSL PHP Extension, PDO PHP Extension, Mbstring PHP Extension, Tokenizer PHP Extension, XML PHP Extension, Ctype PHP Extension, JSON PHP Extension, ZIP PHP Extension, FileInfo PHP Extension, BCMath PHP Extension, GD PHP Extension
- QwikTest requires a MySQL database with support for JSON columns. MySQL 5.7.24 is recommended. Currently, we only tested MySQL, MariaDB or PostgreSQL is not yet tested.
- QwikTest requires Linux-based shared hosting with CPanel or Cloud VPS. While QwikTest works just fine on shared hosting, there might be limitations; thus, we suggest using a VPS for better performance.
- QwikTest works on all major managed hosting providers (GoDaddy, NameCheap, BlueHost, SiteGround, HostGator, etc.) and Cloud Providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, DigitalOcean, etc.)
- QwikTest works on both Apache and NGINX. QwikTest is not compatible with Hostinger LiteSpeed web server.
SMTP Mail Configuration
- The application MUST HAVE a working SMTP configuration for user registration, and password resets. Without it, you will get error 500 on registration.
We cannot provide refunds or fixes that are related to your web hosting or server environment. Therefore, if your hosting or server environment is different than what is listed in the above section, you’ll need to determine if it will work before purchasing. Server setup and configuration are not in our scope of support. Please raise a ticket on our support portal if you have any issues with the installation within the QwikTest application.