QuotesPro with Firebase backend
QuotesPro is a SwiftUI based iOS application to read, store and save quotes. The app is super easy to customise and re-skin.
Highlights of the App
- Swipeable quote card
- Toggle card view to list view
- Quote list
- My Quotes
- Quotes by category
- Add/Edit/delete quote
- Make quote public
- Daily notification
- Anonymous user login
- Quote – save as image
- Share quote
- Terms and Condition web view
- About us web view
- Super easy versioning
- Rate us
- Latest iOS 15 support
- Swift 5+ language
- Firestore as backend
- Firebase analytics
- Google AdMob(Banner+interstitial ad)
- Daily local notification
- Multi language support
- Easy, modular and minimalistic UI
- Designed by professional designers
- Super clean code and well documented
- Very lightweight app
- Ready to publish on AppStore
- Easy to style from a single file
- Smooth re-skin
- Easy to follow step by step documentation
- Including sample firestore database
- Dark mode support
- MVVM Design Pattern + Clean Architecture
Version 1.1.0 will be available soon!
Small gesture can have a big impact
If you are happy with the purchase, code quality and support please consider rating, recommend our products to your friends and provide feedback as it will help us to grow as a company and improve our products.
If you want new features or you have ideas to enhance the product feel free to ping us. We promise to provide continuous updates and improvements of the product.
If you need professional iOS development support for example a custom feature, design your own app or discuss your app ideas contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We don’t offer a refund if the item has been downloaded.
Please read the description and technical features before purchasing. Ask in the comment section if you need any information.
Version 1.1.0 [Release Date – December 15+, 2021]
- Quote Card - Web view - Rate us
Version 1.0.0 [Release Date – October 21, 2021]
- Initial upload with documentation - Firebase implemented