QuoteMe is a Full Responsive Multi Step PHP Working Multipurpose Ajax Form with Required field jQuery validation built on PHP, HTML5/CSS3 and jQuery. Code written in a simple way by which you can easily integrated at your site.
QuoteMe Responsive PHP Working Multi Step Ajax Form can be used for your organization, company, business. So that your visitors, customers, clients, agents, members can use this form to get Quote and/or let you know their service concern through the form.
QuoteMe is a responsive, clean, well documented Ajax Form. It can be simply integrated at your site with the documentation help. All the codes are clean, well commented and well organized with proper help documentation. It looks great with all types of devices. Try out the demo.
Customer Rating for QuoteMe
- PHP, jQuery, Ajax Form
- AJAX enabled (no page reloads)
- PHP Working Ajax Form with Required field jQuery validation
- SMTP option available
- CC and BCC settings included in Documentation
- Get the IP of the sender inside the e-mail body
- File attachment features included
- File size restriction included
- Anti Spam (simple Math Captcha) human check
- Easy Setup for sending email to recipient. 100% working script.
- W3C Valid HTML Code
- HTML5 & CSS3
- 100% Responsive & Mobile-Friendly Layout
- Bootstrap Framework Compatible
- Font Awesome icons
- Browser Compatibility
- Fully Customizable
- Easy integration into your site
- Clean and well commented Code
- Easily customizable
- Well Documentation ( proper help instructions for setup )
- Dedicated Support
- and Much More!
Note: All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the template and not included in the final purchase download files.
----- V 1.6 Released: 3 January 19 ----- - Updated: php settings updated - Updated: Documentation updated
----- V 1.5 Released: 8 September 18 ----- - Updated: All Form Ajax Processing has Updated
----- V 1.4 Released: 30 March 18 ----- - Added: Added 1 New Forms with logical condition form field
----- V 1.3 Released: 30 June 17 ----- - New: added 1 new style: Style 7 - without Captcha - Updated: Documentation has updated.
----- V 1.2 Released: 12 June 17 ----- - Updated: Documentation has updated. - Updated: removed form field extra name and placeholder. - New: Added 3 new version ( QuoteMe Style 4 - QuoteMe Style 6 )
----- V 1.1 Released: 9 June 17 ----- - Updated: Documentation has updated. - Updated: plugin js file has updated. - New: Added 1 new version ( QuoteMe Style 3: Autocomplete Off )
----- Initial Released: 8 June 17 ----- - Initial Released