Current version: 1.1.2
Quizmaster lets you create clean and beautiful viral quizzes to drive traffic to your WordPress website through sharing and social networks. The plugin provides comfortable and easy to use quiz creation tools in the admin panel.
Quizzes are very popular lately, they help to promote your website, raise your users’ engagement, and attract new visitors.
- Create basic and personality quizzes
- Embed quizzes into any post or page using a shortcode
- Create multiple choice questions
- Add as many choices per question as you like
- Set time limit for questions
- Beautiful design and smooth transition between questions
- Works with any theme. If you’re facing an issue using the plugin, please contact me and I’ll help to resolve it.
- Collect participants’ information (first name, last name, email, or a combination of these) before questions or before results
- Responsive, works nicely in iOS and Android
- Export quiz results in the CSV format
- Export and import quizzes
- Translation ready
- Easy to follow documentation (available online)
- Rapid support, updates & bug fixes
Version 1.1.2 - Added the "Share URL" setting to quizzes. - Added the Turkish language file. Thanks to Erdinç Gür. Version 1.1.1 - Fixed the issue when pressing the "enter" key within a textarea inside the question and card edit forms was not creating a new line. Version 1.1 - Display details for the wrong and right answers. - ActiveCampaign integration. - AWeber integration. - Added the languages/quizmaster.pot language file. - Added ability to show quizzes on the blank page (no header, no sidebar, and no footer). Currently, it's in the Beta. - Added the "Mode" option to questions in the Basic quiz. Choose whether a user has to select all choices with points or a single choice with points to answer a question. - Minor improvements of the admin UI.
- Track quizzes with Google Analytics