I like “Quiz Goose Science” and I am interested to buy it but I need some more features on it. Please let me know if you can do this, time needed and cost.
1) Send invitations to play with a specific user (ex send email). So probably custom game id in database. I want something like “challenge a friend” or “play alone” mode.
2) Many different quizzes for users to play. They can select which one they want to challenge a friend or play alone.
3) One user can play many games at the same time with different users or alone. He/she can have a leaderboard to recognize the status of easy game (ex which user turn is to answer for each game – like quizdom)
4) Seperate questions in categories and each quiz has different questions (random selected). User can select which quiz wants to play. We want to create our question bank
5) 100% web app (not android/ios) but with responsive design
6) Keep records/stats in Database like who won a game, number of wins/loses, quiz score etc
I could’t see your demo and I read only your description.
Actually, we need a multiplayer and real time quiz-challenge game, like quizdom app, but as a web site (not mobile app) to embed it in our website.
the demo is available here: http://quizgoosescience.ffx.it/
the features you request need a lot of work, if you write me privately I will make a quote.
hello,do you wish to change the robot’s font but don’t the player’s font?
That’s it. I want to change the Robot’s font color to white. We have tried to change it using the data/quizdb/prefs.json but it isn’t configurable. That is the reason I contact you…
I hope your answer,
Hi, We are facing some issue in the Quiz Goose game that we have purchased.
- When the character lands on tile 55, it freezes.
a) is this an issue? how do we resolve this?
b) to replicate this, can we in any way land on tile 55 & test this situation?
- The dice does not function consistently. It randomly does not work…
We have faced this issue on two browsers, Mozilla firefox 48.0 and IE 11.0.9600.18378
Please let me us know a resolution on these issues ASAP.
hello, we made some tests and we can’t replicate behavior you described, however we will do more test and will continue investigation.As for replicate the error on tile 55, on Firefox you can do so: start a new game, for example 2 player/one human, roll the dice one time and make the cpu makes his move, then back to home. press shift+F9 so to open the storage inspector, click local storage and the url of the game, change the values of me.save.playerPosition array, for example to [null,52,52,0,0] or so. At this point reload the game page and press play button, when the game asks you resume last play, your player and the cpu player are set at tile 52, so there are good chances one player will land on tile 55. the game saves player position at the end of the turn, so, if you exit before the player stops you can restart the play and try to land on the tile 55 again. Hope it makes sense for you.
thanks for the great game,
i want to change the text direction of the game
like <body dir=”rtl”> etc.
how and where can i do it?
Hi, thank you very much.
Have you tried simply copying r2l strings into the locale file? for example take the en.json inside the locale folder and substitute English words with the language you need, the direction should be kept
thanks i will try
.is the game not supported on mobile device?
it run fine on all mobile devices we tested on, it is not responsive, the game board is scaled down to the device screen size, so, it best fits tablets than phones
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work