Now you can run your business directly from your WordPress website!
Quip Invoices is a complete invoicing solution built directly into your WordPress website. Create and send invoices, accept credit card payments using Stripe or Paypal, store client information and track your sales with Quip Invoices.
Built from the ground up to cover all the invoicing needs of a small business, Quip Invoices is easy and intuitive to use, quick to get started and packed full of features.
Not only that, but Quip Invoices is backed by the QuipCode support guarantee! We go above and beyond to make sure our customers are delighted with our products. We respond to emails quickly, fix bugs efficiently and are always happy to hear from our customers with feedback and suggestions.
Quip Invoices is our flagship product and we are COMMITTED to supporting it and have great plans for its future.
* Please note: Quip Invoices currently has issues with some versions of PHP 7
- One solution for your business – No longer do you have to switch between various software just to get work done.
- Professionally designed invoices – Makes your business stand out.
- Easy to use – Saving you time, beautiful invoices and quotes created in under a minute.
- Get paid directly – Clients can pay your invoices directly via credit card and the money will hit your bank account in 2 days!
- Fully supported – Need help? We’ve got you covered with our lightning fast email support and customer support forums.
- Create fully-featured invoices
- Invoice options include line-item level adjustments, tax rates, customizable company info & logo, partial payment options and more.
- Members area so your clients can login and view all of their past and current invoices directly from the WordPress dashboard
- Create quotes with optional deadlines.
- Send invoices to multiple people with the click of a button.
- Customizable email templates with dynamic tags for invoice data.
- Accept credit card payments directly. Powered by Stripe.
- Accept Paypal payments
- Accept partial payments.
- Send invoices and quotes as PDF files too
- Store client details for easy re-use.
- Invoice templates make it easy to send same & similar invoices many times
- Copy invoices with a click.
- Convert quotes to invoices with a click.
- Export all your data to CSV files.
- Automated tracking of when clients view and pay your invoices.
- Manually add payments to invoices (e.g. for mail/phone payments)
- Add notes and payment instructions to invoices.
- Choose your own invoice numbers or just use the auto-generated ones.
- Special print styles so invoices look good on paper as well as on screen.
- Full customer support.
- Regular software updates.
- Translated to 3 languages! Spanish, French & German
- Supports several currencies: USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, AUD. More coming…
If you want to accept credit card payments directly, you must have an SSL certificate installed on your web server for security reasons. There are lots of guides online about setting up SSL for WordPress but if you’re not sure just let us know and we’ll be happy to help.
Please Note: The language translations are done via Google Translate API and may not be perfect. Please get in touch if you are a Spanish, French or German speaker and you want to help improve the translations, thanks!
UpdatesUpdate to version 1.4.0
Update to version 1.3.0
- PDF Invoices! You can now generate a PDF from your invoices and quotes with a click of a button
- New option to send the invoice as a PDF attachment when emailing clients
- Smart PDF’s take into account payment types and can even include links to online payment
- Fixed a bug with invoice list table sorting
Update to version 1.2.2
- Members area! Clients can now login and manage all of their invoices from the WordPress dashboard
- You can now create invoice templates which save common settings and line items for reusing many times
- Invoices now look and work much better across a wide range of mobile devices
- Creating clients is much easier due to improved menu UI
- Some small design and consistency improvements
Update to version 1.2.1
- Add tax id to company details
- Added ability to search invoices, clients, quotes and payments
- Added client details tags to be used on emails
- Quality of life improvements with smarter defaults.
- Fixed bug with invoice title length
- Updated to support older versions (<5.4) of PHP due to customer requests.
- Printing invoices (and saving as PDF) now includes extra invoice details.
- Some minor tweaks and typos fixed.
Update to version 1.2.0
- Paypal is now supported! Customers can now pay invoices using Paypal.
- New Paypal specific settings & details pages throughout.
- Paypal webhook (IPN) handling for processing payment confirmations added.
- Help pages updated to include Paypal information.
Update to version 1.1.3
- Added ability to include file attachments to invoice and quote emails.
- Removed payment button from invoice when no payment types are selected.
- Tax calculation is formatted with trailing zeros if needed.
- Fixed styling so dialogs don’t popup on page load.
Update to version 1.1.0
- New fields added to clients for alternate email addresses and contact name.
- Ability to CC admin when sending invoice/quote via email.
- Email notifications added for when clients view or pay invoices.
- New settings to control email notifications.
- Translations updated: French, Spanish, German
- Bugfix: payments table sorting by invoice now working.