- Current version 1.0
- Introduction QuickValidate v1.0 is a PHP class consisting of optimized validation functions which can be used for your data validation. This class can be used for your form validation either on the server side or can be called from the client side via ajax calls, but the processing will happen only on server side. The return type of the functions are boolean so you only have to check true or false and adjust the flow based on return value.
- Validation functions Following are the different validation functions available with QuickValidate
1. alnum : Validates alphanumeric character.
2. alpha : Validates alphabetic characters.
3. amex : Validate American Express card number.
4. boundary : Validate number between min and max range
5. controlchar : Validate string has control character.
5. daterange : Validate given date is between a date range
6. diners : Validate Diners Club card number
7. discover : Validate Dicover card number
8. email : Validate basic Email addresses.
9. hex : Validate given string is Hex
10. ipv4 : Validate IPv4 address.
11. ipv6 : Validate IPv6 address.
12. jcb : Validate JCB card number
13. lower : Validate lower case alphabets
14. mastercard : Validate Master Card number
15. numeric : Validate Numeric characters
16. ssn : Validate Social Security Numbers.
17. timerange : Validate given time is between a time range on current date
18. upper : Validate upper case characters.
19. url : Validate common url formats.
20. visa : Validate Visa card number
For Demo, please visit @ http://voidweb.com/demo/quickvalidate/demo.php
For any support, just ping me.