Sep 27th 2017 • Updated to Xcode 9, Swift 4, iOS 11 • Set Swift 3 @objc Inference as Default in Build Settings • Added a 1125x2436px png image (iPhone X launch image) into Images.xcassets -> LaunchImage image set • Adjusted some views in the Storyboard, because of iPhone X layout • Changed all the UIAlertView instances into UIAlertController in ImageEditor.swift • Edited the 'func showBanner()' methods in order to display banner ads properly in iPhone X • Unchecked the Runtime API Checking | Main Thread Checker in Edit Scheme -> Diagnostics, accordingly to this post: https://stackoverflow.com/a/44392584/3724800
Mar 9th 2017 • Updated to Xcode 8.2.1 • Updated Google MobileAds.framework and its relative code
Sep 23rd 2016 • Updated to Xcode 8
QuickTxt, close clone to popular Quick app on the AppStore, is the fastest way to add text to pictures and share them to the world!
It’s thumb friendly, which means that you can work on it with just one thumb, it’s great for busy people, users who like to share original photos on social networks, make jokes and have fun with friends., take a quick note with a photo, send special birthday wishes, say I Love You to your dearest one, etc.
IMPORTANT: I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code. Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
QuickTxt is easy to customize, Swift language, Storyboard, native XCode project, for all iPhones.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 9.x project – Storyboards – 64bit
- All iPhones – Swift – iOS 8.0+
- AdMob banners
- PSD graphics included
- Great custom Fonts (you can easily add your own one)
- Adjust text size and color, move & scale photos in the Crop editor, apply a coloured background to your pictures
- Elegant custom Sharing Options: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp and many more
- Save your edited photos with just a tap
- Nice Sharing Menu
- Well commented code
- Easy to customize
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
Have fun with QuickTxt, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.