QuickStart is a nicely designed and developed multi purpose mobile application with Login & Registration as built-in modules. Flutter is an open-source mobile application development SDK created by Google and used to develop applications for Android and iOS.
Buy Flutter app with 100% functional source code and get started with your flutter development project quickly without worrying about login and signup modules. Use Firebase or your custom API with QuickStart Flutter app. It saves lots of hustle and time to develop login and signup modules and a nicely design UI for modern mobile application. Flutkit is ready to use and can be easily integrated in any flutter project. The code organization is easy to understand any part can be taken out and added into flutter application.
Why QuickStart Flutter Application?
Login and Registration are two very essential and mandatory modules of any mobile application development project. Then why not pre-built it? With QuickStart Flutter App we want to solve this basic need and problem at the same time so that you can focus on developing your core features. Use our QuickStart Flutter app and use pre-built login and registration modules that come up with social signup options.
- Elegant, clean, and minimal responsive design
- Easy Firebase integration
- Easily integrate your custom API
- Email registration & login forms
- 3 popular social signup options
- Reset password module for an easy password reset
- Choose a dark or light theme depending on your preference
QuickStart covering many different use cases and it comes with both light and dark theme and works great with both Android and iOS.
- Firebase authentication
- Google signin
- Facebook signin
- Linkedin signin
- Custom API
- Account/OTP verification
- Reset password
- New password
We have used Flutter which is an open-source UI software development kit created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android, iOS. The biggest advantage that Flutter gives in comparison to native Android is the cross-platform support, i.e., you can use the same codebase for different platforms like Android, iOS, etc.
Open-source Libraries Used
Flutter Official Plugins
- firebase_core: https://pub.dev/packages/firebase_core
- firebase_auth: https://pub.dev/packages/firebase_auth
- google_sign_in: https://pub.dev/packages/google_sign_in
- flutter_svg: https://pub.dev/packages/flutter_svg
Third Party Plugins
- dynamic_theme: https://pub.dev/packages/dynamic_theme
- pinput: https://pub.dev/packages/pinput
- flutter_facebook_auth: https://pub.dev/packages/flutter_facebook_auth
- flutter_linkedin: https://pub.dev/packages/flutter_linkedin
- flutter_toast_plugin: https://pub.dev/packages/flutter_toast_plugin
- flutter_easyloading: https://pub.dev/packages/flutter_easyloading