QuickPoll is a straw-poll application which allows you to create polls, view polls, and vote! It’s similar to StrawPoll.
The demo site is in demo mode, as such, you can’t change any data.
- Create Polls: Create a poll by entering a question, and adding choices.
- Discover Polls: Using the homepage or the discover page, you can find polls made by users.
- Vote on Polls: One-click to vote on polls and view the analytics.
- Poll Analytics: View all poll responses and poll analytics.
- Export: Export your poll responses and poll analytics.
- Share Link Tracking: Using the share-link you can view all of link clicks.
- Public Profiles: Every user has a public profile with their created polls.
- Activity Logs: All activity is logged, so you can monitor your account.
- Two Factor Authentication: Add 2FA to protect your account. Setting up is easy, scan the QR code with an authenticator app!
- Powerful Admin Tool: The admin tool lets you view all polls, users, manage settings and more!
- Translator Tool: Within the admin tool, you can manage all of your translations. It provides a GUI interface for adding translations, removing and more.
- Nybbl’s Update Tool: Keeping your application up to date is easier than ever, with our new one-click update system.
- PHP 7.0+
- NGINX or Apache
- MySQL or MariaDB
Admin Username: email@example.com
Admin Password: admin123@
1.0.1 – December 2018
- Added a dynamic button for the oauth providers in the Login / Register views.
- Added the Account entity to the install setup.
- If the application is installed, the installController returns 404.
- Can now login and register using a Google OAuth Provider!
- Changed the label for EnableGoogleOAuth form element.
- Update event is now triggered on software update.
- Removed the test redirectUri from the GoogleClientFactory
- Removed unused imports from UpdateService.
- Fixed bug with install route 404.
- Fixed bug with not being able to access /install/complete.