QuickOrder Form was developed for a wholesale paint customer which needed a simple way for their customers to order multiple items with various options on a single page. Instead of customers visiting each product page, selecting options, and adding each item to their cart, they could go to one page and select all the products and options they needed.
- Dynamically creates order form based on category and product list.
- Sort products based on OpenCart product sorting or QuickOrder product sorting.
- Select which products to show on the order form.
- Optional floating ‘Jump to Category’ module
- Option to show or hide product prices.
- Confirmation dialogues to prevent customer accidently losing order form.
- Easy OCMOD installation with no files over-written.
- Works with 3rd party themes and templates.
- V1.0 Original release
- V1.1 Changes to catalog templates to make them play better with 3rd party themes / templates.
- V1.2 Added support for OpenCart version 18.104.22.168