NOTE: This is a module for Perfex CRM . Not a standalone script.
Integrating QuickBooks with Perfex gives full visibility into how your business is running and where it can be improved. Accounting software and CRM work together to share data between sales and accounting, including customer information, sales orders, expenses, and invoicing
Syncs both old and new Invoices, Expenses, Payments etc.
QuickBooks® Online Module enables you to synchronize in Real Time or Scheduled, your Accounts, Taxes, Tax Agencies, Invoices, Payments, Expenses, Expense Categories, Payment Methods etc…
It is worth noting that although this module uses one way sync, there are some aspects that we run:
- Two-way sync: Taxes & Tax Agencies (NB: Non-US Locales only) & Payment methods
- One-way sync from QuickBooks® Online to Perfex CRM: Chart of Accounts & Expense Categories
- One-way sync from Perfex CRM to QuickBooks® Online: Customers, Items, Invoices, Payments & Expenses
There is no coding skills needed at all in order to set this module. It is just a plug and play script and you are good to go. The Quickstart Guide included with this package, takes you through a step by step process of getting this module live. From creating a Quickbooks account to synchronizing your data.
Perfex CRM cronjob needs to be enabled and running, in order for automatic scheduled synchronization to work.
Latest Perfex CRM version
When you want to go Production Mode follow the following steps:
N.B// We added a new feature called Reset: comes in-handy when you want to switch to production mode, this will prevent duplication of records in quickbooks.
- Reset all syncs in the Quickbooks Module settings, this will clear all synchronizations. For dummy data just delete it that is: invoices, customers, items etc;
- For the privacy link, since you are not publishing this app and is for personal use, you can set the “Terms of Service Links” as “http://test.com” or your website url.
- When you reset your syncs it will clear your current chart of accounts, so you can synchronize the new production mode chart of accounts.
- You are set. just follow the steps you followed with the sand box tests.
Incase of any queries regarding the module or any suggestions that may help us improve it, feel free to contact us by adding a comment or direct messaging us.
Guys from support department will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply.
Version 1.0.5 – 06 July 2021
Version 2.8.4 Compatible
Fixed some reported bugs
Version 1.0.4 – 05 May 2021
Fixed Tax Syning
Fixed system disconnection after saving the config page
Fixed some reported bugs
Version 1.0.3 – 13 October 2020
Added auto synchronization options in config page, you can disable what you dont want to auto sync
Fixed: Invoices Payment Duplication Fixed: Draft invoices filtered from being synchronized
Fixed: Small Bugs experienced in production modeVersion 1.0.2 – 11 July 2020
Added Reset Option button to clear all synchronizations during mode swithching (Demo to Production)
Supports French language
Supports multiple taxes
Supports all online payments
Two way sync for Payment Methods
Fixed: Bugs in production modeVersion 1.0.1 – 06 July 2020
Fixed: Bug during module installation and activation.Version 1.0.0 – 29 June 2020