Note: This is a module for Perfex CRM.
Quickbooks Integration module for Perfex CRM allows you to automatically synchronize your Invoices/Payments/Expenses with QuickBooks.It uses one-way sync from Perfex to QuickBooks, for companies based in the US, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada & India, taking care of partial payments, taxes and more.
Forget about bookkeeping fees. Our module will take care of every necessary part of it, for you, in auto-pilot! Just create a new QuickBooks account and sync Perfex’s data right away.
Please press the Video Preview button in order to perview a demonstration of a complete showcase, under a real Perfex installation environment.
Our last update introduces multiple taxes support for the same item and custom fields support.
It takes only a few seconds to be installed and activated. Documentation is included and it will help you configure the item through the necessary videocasts.
If you have any questions, feel free to raise a support ticket at our support area.
Guys from support department will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply.
Keep in mind that absolutely no coding is needed! Just follow the instructions and be able to use Quickbooks Integration module in minutes.
- Perfex’s core cronjob needs to be enabled and running, in order for Expenses to be synced.
- Due to the nature of French-based companies’ taxes that would cause issues to Perfex’s core, we decided not to support France account at this time.
- If you change data on an already generated invoice, you will need to manually apply changes in your QuickBooks account for this invoice. Same applies to Payments and Expenses.
Version 1.0b / July 2020
- Fix for VAT rates – No more duplicate entries in QB
Version 1.0a / June 2020
- Added multiple taxes support
- Added support for custom fields
Version 1.0 / June 2020
- Initial version, fully compatible with the latest version of Perfex CRM