The most advanced form builder
If you use WordPress, require custom forms and don’t like wasting time or simply don’t want to touch any code then this is the must-have tool for you.
Quform 2 has been given a complete overhaul! Finally we are happy to present our vision of the ultimate form builder for WordPress. We’ve taken time to ensure our plugin will meet our customers’ needs, and many years of feedback has helped shape the latest better-than-ever Quform version.
Thanks for trying out Quform, we hope you consider it for your WordPress projects.
Quform is an advanced WordPress plugin that allows you to quickly and easily build multiple forms with total control. Whether it’s a complex quote or booking form or just a simple contact form, Quform will allow you to do all this without touching any code. In a few clicks you will have a fully functional form. It’s that simple.
Using the form builder is made simple with drag-and-drop and one-click functionality and it’s compatible with all major browsers. There are options and settings for the basic user as well as for professionals. There are far too many features to list them all here, so here are our favorites:
- New Multi-page forms
- New Edit entries
- New Duplicate element
- New Submit button element that can be moved
- New Unlimited emails can be sent from a single submission
- New Conditional logic on notifications
- New Add attachments to notifications
- New Limit form entries
- New Form scheduling
- New Integrate with thousands of other apps using our free Quform Zapier add-on
- New Create multilingual forms using WPML
- New Confirmation system logic
- New RTL support
- New Labeling system for form entries
- New Trash forms and entries
- New Migrate tool
- New Performance enhancements
- New CSRF protection
- New Fancybox versions 1-3 and Magnific Popup supported
- New Kendo UI Timepicker and Datepicker
- New Add background images or icons on Checkbox or Radio elements
- New Optgroups in the Select and Multi Select
- New Side-by-side elements in the form builder
- New Column Layout element for complex form layouts
- New Export entries directly to a .xls, .xlsx, .csv, .ods or .html file
- New 19 included element types
- New reCAPTCHA v3
- New hCatpcha integration
- New Cloudflare Turnstile integration
- New Browser autofill support
- Create a form without knowing any HTML or PHP!
- Responsive forms
- Drag and drop form elements
- Fully translatable
- Easy to use user interface
- View submitted form entries inside the WordPress admin
- Send submitted form data via email
- Conditional logic to show/hide fields
- Dynamically set form values from the URL
- File uploads, sent as attachments or saved to the server (or both)
- Preview while building
- File upload progress
- Conditionally set recipients based on form values
- Save form data to a custom database table
- 6 optional filters to strip unwanted submitted data
- 15 optional validators to require specific data from the user
- Import/export forms across websites
- Prevent spam with 5 CAPTCHA options: honeypot, image, reCAPTCHA (v2 checkbox, v2 invisible and v3 supported), hCaptcha and Cloudflare Turnstile
- Plenty of help and support
- Fully compatible with WordPress 5.2 or later (6.2.x compatible)
- Select menu
- Radio buttons
- File upload
- Submit button
- Column layouts
Styling featuresMaking your form look great
Not only does the Quform take care of the functionality, it can very easily make your form look great too. Quform has a unique form theming system. You can use one of our themes, create your own theme or use other peoples’ theme designs.
For the more advanced user, you will not be disappointed with the flexibility of the Quform’s styling features. You can have total control of your form design and there are plenty of layout options so you can take it as far as you like.
- 11 themes included
- Pre-built Bootstrap theme
- Create your own themes
- 11 button styles
- 3 label layouts
- Loads of loaders
- Cool button animations
- Easily modify form colors
- Easily modify element sizes
- Add custom device targeted CSS
- Add custom classes to elements
- File upload dropzone
- Includes FontAwesome
- Responsive columns
- Various radio and checkbox styles
- Select2 enhanced multi-select and select
- qTip2 tooltips with 12 included styles
- Group elements to separate sections or for layout
- Unique identifiers make it easy to manipulate an element
- Customize colors with a color picker
First, I must say that your Quform plugin for WordPress is BY FAR the most robust, featured filled and easy to use form plugin I have EVER used. Ever.
Again, AMAZING work with the Quform plugin. I can’t believe it was only $29!
In my opinion Quform is the finest form plugin at the moment: fully featured, reliable, clean code, easy to customize, superb support. I deeply respect and admire the way you work, you are really doing things the right way.
Incredible plugin. Flexible, intelligent, superb. By far the best form plugin I’ve ever used.
Thanks again…great app! Can’t believe you guys were able to make the tedious task if form building fast and fun, yeah I said it…fun!
I use QuForm all the time and it is superb, along with great support from ThemeCatcher.
Keep up the good work, don’t know where I’d be without this form builder!
I am here to tell anyone who reads this, that not only does this form seem to just about anything and everything you could want for such a low price, but most importantly, the people behind this are absolutely THE BEST.
I had used this form on a couple of websites and in one day mentioned both a problem with a purchase for another site and a suggestion to improve the program for one of the sites I had already installed on. They not only told me that suggestion was already built in and how to use it, they went to work on the theme I was having trouble using this product with and fixed the theme so that this form program could work. They could very easily had said to me the theme is terrible, get them to fix it, but they found the code causing the conflict, and corrected it, and I couldn’t be happier, nor could I ask for a better group of people to work with. I recommend Quform but even more strongly, recommend the folks behind it. 10 out of 5 stars!
This is such a wonderful plugin! It accomplishes so many things we needed for our project.
The support is equally was magnificent. ThemeCatcher went above and beyond to help us integrate the plugin further into our theme. I highly recommend both this plugin and any other by ThemeCatcher!
This is the greatest plug-in I ever bought, from ENVATO! Such an easy and advanced options in the admin-panel, no experience needed.
We are very critical of the plugins we use… There is nothing bad we can say, this is the most amazing forms plugin we have used and couldn’t be happier. Thank you for being amazing!
Featured in Web Designer magazine
They go on to say…
New projects for any business start with an enquiry, so if you can show your customers how well you will look after them with a simple form, you might find it’s not long before Quform pays for itself – many times over. – Web Designer Magazine – issue 208
Requirements and support
- WordPress v5.2 or later
- No coding skills required
Note: If you are not rating this item with 5 stars, please tell us why. We want to do all we can to let you enjoy Quform and get the most from it. If you are having problems feel free to contact us.
We’ve created detailed documentation to help you make any changes you need to the plugin as well extensive help throughout. If for some reason this is not enough, feel free to contact us through the contact form on our CodeCanyon profile page if you need additional help.
One license can only be used on one WordPress installation at a time, but you can create unlimited forms. The license also includes free lifetime plugin updates and 6 months of support.
Any buyer of the Extended License is permitted to use Quform in larger stock item that will be sold on Envato Market (for example included with a WordPress theme that is sold on ThemeForest.) See the theme integration guide for more information.
We currently do not offer an “Unlimited” or “Developer” license that can be used on multiple sites.
Recent updates (see all updates)
2.19.0 – 24 Aug 2023
- Added compatibility with the Enfold theme
- Added a subtle box shadow under focused fields in the React theme
- Added quform_is_uploaded_file filter hook
- Added a filter hook on the default entry labels
- Added hooks when Quform scripts and styles are enqueued
- Fixed deprecated notice on PHP 8.2
- Fixed form/entry table sorting indicators in WP 6.3
- Fixed the token replacer sometimes returning empty values if certain variables are used within the form
- Fixed notification email table padding in some email clients
- Duplicate form entry labels when a form is duplicated
Why not check out the live examples?