The Questionar is an easy-to-use Elementor widget for adding FAQ block to your WordPress site. The widget allows you to create an accordion with main questions in a few simple clicks and customize it according to your design quickly without any coding knowledge.
The main advantage of the Questionar widget is adding schema markup automatically for your questions block to display advanced results in Google Search. Your users will get more information via the Rich Snippets, and you can boost your website in the search engine result pages.
We made sure that it was easy for you to get started with Questionar. You get 5 unique stylized and go-to-use templates with the plugin. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you a quick start in a few clicks.
The plugin has straightforward and flexible settings. You can configure everything related to the text, like font, color, typography, alignment, and more. Besides, you can use any icon from the library or your own SVG and stylize it according to your needs.
Questionar for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Questionar for Elementor
- Accordion FAQ in a few clicks
- Rich Snippets feature included
- Icon library included
- Custom SVG for the icons
- Included 5 Questionar templates
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, gradient, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
1.1.6 - 25 November 2022 Fixed notices if icons is missing
1.1.5 - 10 May 2022 Answer styles applying is fixed
1.1.4 - 24 March 2022 Removed deprecated _register_controls method
1.1.3 - 30 June 2021 Fixed " symbol for rich snippets data
1.1.2 - 14 April 2021 Improved schema markup for an Answer text
1.1.1 - 7 April 2021 Theme styles no longer affect the Response text
1.1.0 - 25 February 2021 Added custom color styles for each of questions and answers(accordion) Added dynamic tag for the question title
1.0.2 – 29 August 2020 Improved plugin performance in the admin area
1.0.1 – 18 July 2020 Fixed plugin update and activation issues
1.0.0 – 16 April 2020 Initial release