The QR Lock is a flutter app that can generate, scan, share, and encrypt QR codes. The QR Lock app is implemented with the flutter framework. This means that you can generate both Android and iOS apps from the purchased source code.
The app allows the users to generate and scan different kinds of QR codes. More importantly, the app has the ability to encrypt the content of the QR code. This means that, when scan encrypted QR codes, the content can not be displayed without the correct password. Moreover, the app has AdMob integrated and it is easily configurable for the following:
- Enable/disable AdMob
- Adjust the app theme
- Adjust the animation time for all parts of the app
- Location (with map)
- Whats App
- Bitcoin (New)
- Ethereum (New) More will be available in future.
For Android demo with Ads, please click here
What if I have an issue?
I completely support this item and will reply within 24 hours if you have any issues. You can just send a message via my CodeCanyon profile page and I will get back to you right away.
Version 1.6 (major update) – 25 Sept 22
- Added Barcode support.
- Added Authentication.
- Changed to a better, more accurate scanner.
- Added rotate camera in scanner.
Version 1.5 – 15 April 21
- The encryption algorithm is enhanced.
- Update the source code to Flutter 2.
Version 1.4 – 15 November 20
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.3 – 26 Oct 20
- Bitcoin and Ethereum QR code types are added.
- The app now can generate a QR code with an image at the center of the QR.
- Add the ability to load the QR code from the gallery in addition to the scan it from the camera.
Version 1.2 – 7 Aug 20
- Whats App and Youtube QR code types are added.
- Change some icons and use high resolution icons for good looking on tablets and iPads
Version 1.1 – 31 July 20
- Fix validation rules for telephone numbers.
- Add a new settings in the app to allow the user to choose whether to open the QR code directly or ask the user first.
Version 1.0 – 30 July 20 – First Release