QR code is a type of matrix barcode. QR codes have become common in consumer advertising, tipically a smartphone is used as a QR-code scanner, displaying the code and converting it to some useful form (such as a standard URL for a website, thereby obviating the need for a user to type it manually into a web browser).Features:
- Generates QR codes for long url’s, serial numbers, emails…
- Can save QR’s to .JPG, .PNG or .BMP format (white background).
- Ligthweight and portable, can run from an USB key.
- Handles multiple QR versions and encode modes
- Adjustable QR’s width/height
- Print QR codes with any size
Download and install .NET Framework 4.0:
Developed with Visual Studio 2013 (Visual Basic.NET 2013).
Full and updated source code is available to purchase: 25$
NOTICE: Read the FAQ before asking, i’m sure there’s an answer to your question: https://codecanyon.net/item/qr-generator/5176832/support
* Ported project from C# to VB.NET * Added encode mode selector * Added QR code quality/scaling selector * Added error correction level selector * Added QR version selector * Added export to JPG & PNG * Added width/height export size selector * Added print button
* Initial release