Push Notifications for Posts, v2.3
Push Notification for Posts has been discontinued in order to focus entirely on Push Notifications for WordPress. If you purchased Push Notification for Posts contact us to get a discount until March 15, 2016.
We have created a step by step guide that walks you through the process of migrating from Push Notifications for Posts to Push Notifications for WordPress. Push Notifications for WordPress offers a better platform for us to build amazing experiences and features for you.
- v2.3 (2015-11-06) New option to disable email verification; new option to customise notification sound for iOS apps; new API to set the flag read/unread of a post; now manages the users already registered with different roles without returning “Email already exists”; changed the sender’s name in the activation emails; updated internal libraries; older PHP version fix; full parameters validation; the timestamp shown in the Debug page comply with the format chosen by the user in the WordPress settings page; other bug fixes and general improvements..
- v2.2 (2015-08-25) Full support for WordPress 4.3; we’ve redesigned the Debug page to make it even more fast and intuitive; new logs, also for APIs, more frequent and detailed; minor bug fixes.
- v2.1.1 (2015-07-01) Minor bug fixes.
- v2.1 (2015-06-25) We’ve added an option to support Apache Cordova with PushPlugin. Go to Push Notifications > Settings and check the “In the Android notification payload add the message field” option (at the bottom of the page). We’ve also updated the library that shows analytics, and we’ve made possible the process of the shortcodes in the Posts API.
- v2.0.5 (2015-06-03) New option to enable wpautop filter to convert double line-breaks in the content into HTML paragraphs.
- v2.0.4 (2015-05-31) Minor bug fixes.
- v2.0.3 (2015-05-22) Support for devices without token (e.g. iOS simulator).
- v2.0.2 (2015-05-15) New iOS library and minor bug fixes.
- v2.0.1 (2015-04-27) Minor bug fixes.
- v2.0 (2015-04-15) Major release upgrade that introduces a lot of new features.
- v1.4.1 (2015-01-13) Minor bug fixes.
- v1.4 (2015-01-07) New OAuth support and improved documentation.
- v1.3 (2014-09-25) New Android library and minor bug fixes.
- v1.2.1 (2014-03-17) Minor bug fixes.
- v1.2 (2014-02-28) Now you can send push notifications to selected devices through the Tokens page. This update includes minor bug fixes and an improved documentation.
- v1.1 (2014-02-24) Full support for custom post types.
- v1.0 (2014-02-18) First public release.