Pursuit Race is a HTML5 game where you have to finish the race in top 3 position, beware the cops will try to chase and slow you down. Or play as cop to chase down all the racers before the race is complete. Easy to build and customize your own race with build-in editor tool.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 resolution that scales to fit the whole screen device, but it may not be perfectly full screen.
How To Play:
1) Press arrow or W,A,S,D keyboard for car movement.
2) Racer mode: Beware and avoid cops pursuit, complete in top 3 position to win the race.
3) Pursuit mode: Pursuit and chase down all the racers before the race complete.
Build-In Editor Tool:
The game come with Build-In Editor tool, you can build and preview track easily with the tool.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- Two games mode to play (Race and Pursuit)
- Total 5 maps, 8 cars and 2 cops car ready to pursuit
- Play as racer to finish top 3 position
- Play as a cop to chase down all the racers before race is finish
- Maps Settings (Image Assets, Collisions Area, Checkpoints, AI Movements, Cars Race Position, Police Car Position)
- Cars Settings (Image Assets, Body Dimension, Car Stats)
- Build-In Editor page to create and edit maps
- Complete game customization (Text Display, Image Assets)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1280×768)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive)
- Keyboard, Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Mobile rotate instruction (For Landscape Only)
- Make with CreateJS and P2
Version 2.1 - Prevent iframe scrolling Version 2.0 - Updated sound function - Added music button Version 1.9 - Fixed mini map overlap issue Version 1.8 - Fixed AI car moving issue Version 1.7 - Fixed scoreboard issue Version 1.6 - Add-on script integrated Version 1.5 - Added mini radar Version 1.4 - Fixed Build-in Editor issues Version 1.3 - Build-in Editor Tool UI improvements Version 1.2 - Added police car pursuit mode Version 1.1 - Added indicator for track direction