pure is a revolutionary full-working Application that you may either hate or totally love!
Its concept and design are minimalist, both app and website allow users to make text-only posts on the public homepage and chat in real-time in the public chatroom. There are no images, no GIFs, no videos, no comments, no likes, and no friends. You can call yourself whatever you want, and messages sent in the chatroom are automatically deleted from the server after one day.
In the era of full-featured, busy social networks, this application can break their rules and attract people who just want to have fun and purely share their thoughts, quotes, whatever, without getting the distraction of comments, likes, followers, and all that stuff.
The package contains a web PHP version too, the included Documentation explains how to set up both the app and website.
Click here to check the demo website
Its backend is by Parse Server and it’s hosted on back4app – NO MySQL database involved. Parse Server is flexible, reliable, open source, based on Node.js and well supported by a large community of developers, and back4app is a great BaaS hosting website where you can configure your database and Facebook login features in just a few clicks.
This template includes an extensive HTML Documentation file that explains how to configure the app’s features and database.
If you want to use a nice Admin Panel to manage data of your database instead of using the Parse Dashboard, sign up for a FOREVER FREE account on Adminca.com and watch this video to see how to create a Panel for your Parse App.
As per Envato Marketplace Terms, the Extended License applies to all applications that charge money to their users. In case your users will not be charged of money through your own version of this app, you can still buy it under a Regular license.
Therefore, you must buy this template under and Extended License if your plans are either one or more of the following:
- Add In-App Purchase or any other Payment Gateway in the source code and publish the app for free on the App/Play Store – NOTE: If you want to publish your own version of this application for FREE only, then you can still buy it under a Regular License.
- Publish this application as a PAID app on the App Store.
- Transfer the live app of your own verison of this app on the App/Play Store to another owner by selling your ownership on flippa.com or similar marketplaces
- Swift language – Native Xcode project
- iOS 9.0 and above – Universal
- Backend with Parse Server hosted on back4app.com
- PHP web version included
- Post text-only content
- Chat in the publich chatroom
- Check/delete your own posts in the Account section
- Report inappropriate content to the Admin
- Intro, Login and Sign Up custom screens
- AdMob Interstitial ads
- Minimalist, clean UI design
- Documentation included in the package
- PSD icons included in the package
- The latest official version of Xcode (no Betas)
- An Apple Mac computer, updated to its latest OS version
- An Apple Developer Account with an active iOS Development Program
- Basic knowledge of Xcode and Swift language
- An active AdMob account
- A real device to test the app before submitting it to the App Store (the Simulator doesn’t support Camera and Push Notifications
- A free account on back4app.com
- An hosting server with PHP enabled
March 22, 2019 - Updated AdMob SDK to 7.42.0 version, which means that I've added the following .frameworks files to the project: • GoogleMobileAds.framework • GoogleAppMeasurement.framework • GoogleUtilities.framework • nanopb.framework - Added the "-ObjC" value in the 'Other Linker Flag' row in the 'Build Settings' tab - Added 'import GoogleMobileAds' on the top of the 'AppDelegate.swift' file - Added the following code into the 'didFinishLaunchingWithOptions() delegate function in the 'Appdelegate.swift' file: // Initialize AdMob GADMobileAds.sharedInstance().start(completionHandler: nil) - Updated the Documentation
March 22, 2019 - Updated AdMob SDK to 7.42.0 version, which means that I've added the following .frameworks files to the project: • GoogleMobileAds.framework • GoogleAppMeasurement.framework • GoogleUtilities.framework • nanopb.framework - Added the "-ObjC" value in the 'Other Linker Flag' row in the 'Build Settings' tab - Updated the Documentation
November 22, 2018 - First release, iOS 9.0 and above - Native Xcode project, Swift language, Parse Server hosted on back4app
For any support requests, please contact me through my Profile’s Contact Form
Your support is always appreciated, from comments to product’s reviews, so please write us a review here