PullOuts allows to grab any piece of content from a web page and display it as a pullout widget. Whether it’s a block of text, images, shopping cart, login, search or subscription form, a video or any other content – you can make it a pullout.
Easy to use code generator will help you to set your widgets in seconds. Flexible settings: multiple triggers to active your pullouts, unlimited colors, hundreds of icons and dozens of animation effects will enhance your website and amaze your visitors.
- Flexible pullout widget positioning on top, right, bottom or left side.
- Multiple pullout triggers:
- on mouse click;
- on mouse hover;
- timer countdown;
- page count;
- when specified element appears on the screen.
- Unlimited widget colors.
- 289 slick icons for pullout tabs.
- 32 sliding animation effects.
- Multiple styles for pullout tabs: square, rounded corners, borders, combination of the above.
- CSS3 vertical and horizontal tabs.
- Pullout speed control.
Requirements & Browser Compatibility
PullOuts requires jQuery 1.7+ and jQuery UI 1.8+ libraries, which are included into the package.
Fully compatible with all modern browsers including: Internet Explorer 9 and 10, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
Internet Explorer 7 and 8 don’t support CSS3 enhancements like shadows, rounded corners and vertical tabs, but functionality of the script is still intact.
- Fixed: OFF switch for mobile devices wasn’t working.
- Removed clearfix class, since it wasn’t used.
- Improved: removed dependency on jQuery.browser since it’s no longer exist in jQuery 1.9+.
- Fixed: Icon was not being reflected in the Code Generator after importing widget settings.
- Fixed: cookie wasn’t being read correctly.
- Fixed: tab icons didn’t display in IE and Opera.
- Fixed: widgets stopped working in IE7/8. Some dimension getters were returning NuN, which weren’t correctly validated.
- Initial release.