ProTube is an application that can help you watch YouTube videos through the Floating Window. With it, you can watch YouTube videos while browsing the web and other things, completely free of your phone. It’s a YouTube app clone.
- ProTube is always on top of other applications so that you can ensure that the player is always on top when doing other things.
- You can use two fingers to adjust the floating popup player and move it wherever you want on the screen.- Able to download any videos or music for watching or listening to when no internet/4G.
- Watch all YouTube videos without ad in-video
- Discover newest and hot videos by most genres
- Play video or Playlist on Floating Popup player
- Download video & music for watching offline
- Use two fingers to change the popup player to smaller or bigger
- Swipe down from video detail page to play video in mini-player like YouTube
- Subscribe channel without login account
- Tracking history: recently played, most played & search keywords
- Search everything on YouTube: video, playlist and channel
- Create local playlists for watching later
- Turn on/off captions, subtitles
- Change video quality (144p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 720p60, 1080p, 1080p60, 2K, 4K)
- Change playback speed (0.5f, 0.75f, 1.0f, 1.25f, 1.5f, 1.75f, 2.0f)
Get demo app here:
Why do you should buy the Extended License?
- Android Studio version 4.0 or higher
- Gradle version 4.0 or higher
Changelog:Sep 02, 2021 – Version 2.1.2
- Updated YouTube Extractor library to v0.21.9 (Latest)Aug 13, 2021 – Version 2.1.1
- Updated YouTube Extractor library to v0.21.8 - Added the new YouTube API key with the unlimited query, no restriction anymore.Jun 11, 2021 – Version 2.1.0
- Update YouTube Extractor library to v0.21.4 - Update some libraries to latest versionMay 03, 2021 – Version 2.0.2
- Update YouTube Extractor library to v0.21.2Mar 26, 2021 – Version 2.0.1
- Update YouTube Extractor library to v0.21.0Mar 05, 2021 – Version 2.0.0
- Update YouTube Extractor library to v0.20.11 - Bug fixes cannot run the app on Android 7 NougatFeb 01, 2021 – Version 1.4.0
- Updated YouTube extractor library. Please see the changes in app/build.gradle fileDec 17, 2020 – Version 1.3.0
- Fixed cannot open local playlist in Library screen - Updated YouTube extractor libraryNov 24, 2020 – Version 1.2.0
- Added mini-player like YouTube app, swipe down from video detail page - Use two fingers to change the popup size - Bug fixes and performance improvementsAug 09, 2020 – Version 1.1.0
- Added download video & mp3Oct 29, 2020 – Version 1.1.1
- Bug fixes JSON extractor and performance improvementsJun 05, 2020 – Version 1.0.3
- Bug fixes JSON extractor and performance improvementsMay 05, 2020 – Version 1.0.2
- Several changes in UI - Added "Subscribe channel" feature to Video Player Detail page - Bug fixes and performance improvementsMar 09, 2020 – Version 1.0.1
- Added Captions - Added Playback speed
Support & Assistance
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the product? No worries – our customer support team is always ready to help you.
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +7) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
- We suggest, while our team reviews your support request, please read the documentation that comes in the zip file of Codecanyon. You can download it from Codecanyon: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
- We are in GMT+7 timezone. We address all the support queries 7 days weekly.
- If any support ticket has no response from the item owner for 7 days, the ticket will be considered closed. If you need further assistance you can create another ticket or drop us an email asking to re-open the ticket for you.
- Have pre-sales questions or concerns, please write to us via our email: email@example.com
- If you like our product and support then please drop a rate and write a review at: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded)
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.
- Skype: quoctrungdhqn
- Whatsapp: +84983760915
Need custom work?
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)1. Do you provide a re-skin service?
Of course, Yes. Please send an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org or add Skype friend: quoctrungdhqn. We will discuss the app re-skin service, such as change application id, package name, app logo, app colors, AdMob, Facebook ads, and set up Firebase,...
2. Do you support if the app has problems after purchasing?
You always welcome. Just send an email to this address: email@example.com, and attach what issues you met. We will assist you to fix those issues.
3. Important note, please read carefully:
Keep note that we are not responsible for any kind of suspension or removal from the Google Play store. You must change the design and color and some images if necessary to make your app unique.