This was a long term project which has been improved multiple times. It includes Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class to parse current playing track and its playtime. Currently the script supports Icecast, Shoutcast or SAM Broadcaster (MySQL). It is responsive with limitation of 360px in width (minimum screen size). This player also allows your visitors to customize their experience, they can choose between different streams, enable or disable auto start feature, enable or disable flash as primary player and change color scheme. Its easy to set-up and add to any existing web site.
I really encourage you to check preview.
- Easy to Configure and Deploy (Setup script included)
- Based on JPlayer (HTML5 & Flash Fall back)
- LastFM and iTunes APIs to get artist image (Allows custom images too)
- Includes 12$ worth PHP Class Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class
- Includes amazing PHP caching class that works with memcache, memcached, APC (user cache) and HDD cache (default)
- Allows your listeners to customize experience (Turn Flash on/off, Auto Play on/off, Change Color Scheme, Change Stream Quality (if you have multiple streams))
- FontAwesome to deliver scalable graphics for no quality loss on larger DPI displays
- CSS3 Transitions where possible
- Best Deployed as POPUP or IFRAME so your listeners can keep browsing your site while listening
- Responsive design which adapts player down to maximum of 360px width
Note: AAC+ Codec is not supported by this player!
Platforms and Browsers
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE9, IE10+
- OSX: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
- iOS: Mobile Safari: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Android 2.3+: Chrome, Firefox, Opera and most other mobile browsers
- Blackberry: OS 7 Phone Browser, PlayBook Browser
- PHP 5+
- PHP CURL extension with enabled remote access (check with host)
- LastFM Developer API key (Optional)
- Shoutcast/Icecast Admin access or MySQL access to SAM Broadcaster
- Some space to cache artist images (optional)
If you have issues with player, please check support section (FAQ) first, If you are unable to find issue, contact me via email and I will help you!
15.12.2014 - 1.08: - Added Change log file to packages (Envato & Updates) - Updated jPlayer to 2.9.1 - Updated Caching class to 2.0 21.10.2014 - v1.07 - Update JPlayer to 2.7.1: Fixed legacy Android fix to work with current Android - Update included Radio Class to support Icecast servers without ID3 tags in stream 18.9.2014 - V1.06 - Improved compatibility with older PHP versions - Added option that auto hides user interface after specific timeout (see advanced usage in docs) - Updated jPlayer to latest version 2.7 9.9.2014 - V1.05 - Introduced new update script - Improved update security (now uses SSL) 31.08.2014 - v1.04 - Fixed issue with MP3 support detection in Chrome 36+ 10.7.2014 - v1.03: - Fixed: UTF-8 encoding issues with track & artist names like "Tiësto" - Replaced: FontAwesome with custom icons font (smaller load, better icons) - Changed: Removed Demo mode on the player (impactless) - Changed: Debug mode in setup is now called via Ajax (performance improvement) 17.6.2014 - v1.02: - Fixed: Track timer auto disable when track time not available - Fixed: Autoplay & Useflash check boxes not accepted in setup script - Added: Enable/disable current track playtime (See Advanced Usage in docs) - Added: Re-checks playing track more recently when current track is ending (SAM & Shoutcast V2 only) 16.6.2014 - v1.01: - Fixed: Setup script saved AAC stream URL's incorrectly 12.6.2014 - v1.00 - Initial Release