A Very Powerful Project Management System For Freelancer Office
Manage your projects, clients and team members. You can collaborate with your team and monitor your work using powerful tools. Please review all the features with owner, admins, members and clients accounts and see the difference of quality!
For any help or suggestions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Invoice your work
Make sure to invoice all billable hours and ensure you’re getting paid for your work.
Recurring Invoice Template
Multiple Tax options, discount and enable/disable online payment
Download or preview a customer invoice
Measure precisely how much time your team is spending on tasks with PROMS timer and enjoy a visual overview of all time records.
Task Management with Drag & Drop Interface
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed.
- Answer any questions you may have.
ProMS is also very secure!
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection
- Protects against CSRF attacks
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks
- Built using the latest CodeIgniter Framework Version 3.1 that has been tried and tested by millions of developers
- Passwords are encrypted, standard bcrypt encryption.
Who can see what in the application
The owner of the application can see every project and every person.
Admins can see every users in the application but can only see the projects which they are added.
3. Members and Clients
- Non-admin users and clients can see the projects to which they’ve been added.
- They can only see the people in the application with whom they share a project.
Predefined Permissions within your projects
It helps to know who has the ability to perform certain actions in your projects!
Any project member can add new items.
Client projects can help you restrict items from project members.
- Admins can edit or trash any project item.
- Non-admins will only be able to edit or trash the discussions, files and comments they have created.
- Non-admins users can complete any task in a project and modify any private notes they created.
- Informative dashboard
- Project management
- Projects Timeline
- Timesheet Management
- Client management
- Team management
- Manage project tasks, discussions and files
- My work (Assigned tasks and tickets)
- Project Notifications
- Tasks and Projects Deadline Alerts
- Manage private notes
- Gantt Chart: To show the breakdown of tasks
- Tickets management
- Manage Ticket Departments
- Invoice management
- Estimate management
- Expense Tracking and Payment Management
- Pay invoice via Paypal and Stripe
- Predefined permissions for all users
- Resource management
- Manage event calendar
- Dynamic graph and visual report
- Financial reports
- Time Tracking
- Kanban board
- Activity logs for projects
- Trash management
- Application settings
- Install application on clicks
- Easily accessible UI
- Responsive design
- Codeigniter 3.1.11
Super Admin (SAAS):
User: email@example.com Pass: demo1234
Login to workspace:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: demo1234To login as Admin:
Email: email@example.com Password: demo1234To login as Staff:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: demo1234To login as Client:
Email: email@example.com Password: demo1234
Create your own workspace:
ChangelogVersion 1.2 – 17/09/2020
[Added] Arabic language [Added] White-label site name and logo settings [Fixed] Admin login issues [Fixed] Paypal IPN & Stripe issuesVersion 1.1 – 06/08/2020
[Added] Leads linked to Projects [Added] Export options for leads (PDF, Excel) [Fixed] Manage people issue resolved for admin account [Added] VAT field in company details [Added] VAT information on invoices/estimates [Added] Client Ref.no on invoices/estimatesVersion 1.0 – 13/04/2020
* Version 1.0 released
Envato Refund Policy
We strongly recommend buyers to thoroughly check the item description, comments and demo to see if it works for your situation because it’s impossible to solve ‘all’ needs. If you have not downloaded the product you are entitled for a refund.
Neither Envato nor authors are obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below.
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund.
More info about the refund policy can be found on Envato Policy here