Promo cum Notifications bar for Adobe Muse
Promo cum Notifications bar is a widget for Adobe Muse CC. A notification is a message you display to the user outside of your app’s normal UI. When you tell the system to issue a notification, it first appears as an icon in the notification area. To see the details of the notification, the user opens the notification drawer.
four tips for effectively using Promo cum Notifications bar to convert visitor to customer:
- Be Selective
- Show gradient in header
- Show Them Off Everywhere
- [TA] – Promo-cum-notify[Widget]
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the MULIB file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
- After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
- Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the MULIB file.
Note: The help file is included in the main package.