How to install & integrate Project SECURITY?
- Create a subfolder on your host via FTP or File Manager (You can name it “security” for example)
- Upload the files from the “Source” folder of the script into the newly created subfolder on your host
- Create a MySQL database (Your hosting provider can assist)
- Visit your website where you uploaded the files (For example: yourwebsite.com/security)
- The Installation Wizard will open automatically, just follow the steps
- Copy the Integration Code that you will see at the end of the Installation Wizard
- Put the copied Integration Code in a main .php file of your website
(Examples: database config (connection) .php file; functions .php file; header .php file; core .php file that is included by all other .php files)
include_once "security/config.php"; include_once "security/project-security.php";
If you have any problems with Project SECURITY please send me a message and I will help. Include your license purchase code, a link to your website and temporary FTP details so I can set the system up for you if needed.