Product Previous Next Magento ExtesionProduct Previous Next Magento extension that gives your customers additional previous / next navigation on product view pages.
Previous Next Product Navigation extension allows customers to view all products from product view page, no need to go back to view next/previous product. Click on next or previous buttons to browse other products. Use images or text for these buttons. Customers can navigate through products without the need to come back to catalog page. Set previous next position block in top, bottom or both on product view page.
This extension is also useful for admin to navigation between products. Provides functionality to view previous or next product by just one click from admin.
Reason to choose product previous next magento extension
- Provides 4 type of layout for previous/next/back button
- Button Only
- Button + Product Name
- Button + Product Name + Product Image
- Button + Product Image
- Display previous/next product image in tooltip. Also display category thumb in tooltip for back button.
- Provides 5 types of tooltip style/theme for previous next button
- Provides 8 type of position for tooltip
- Provide animation for tooltip like
- Set Delay time to display tooltip
- Set Minimum & Maximum width for tooltip
- Set Offsets tooltip from left/right & top/bottom
- Set Speed of the animation
Note: Please take backup of your Magento installation (files and database) before install/update any extension.
1) Download the extension’s .ZIP file.
2) Extract .ZIP file from magento root directory.
3) Clear Cache
4) Go to Kerss Tech-> Product Previous / Next Button-> General tab and select Enable to Yes.
Set all other options for Previous, Next and Back Button & Tooltip Settings as per your requirements and save settings.
For more details please read our Documentation
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this item please let us know! We will be happy to consider any suggestion and appreciate your efforts. We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update!
- Bug Fix: When set “Use Flat Catalog Product” to yes
- Bug Fix: Solve xml file utf-8 encoding issue
- Initial release