This is an easy Product Countdown WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce.
With a countdown displaying on your products you create something like a scarcity mentality in people. It can create a feeling of fear, anxiety and maybe desperation just because they see that the price will rise in a specific period. It also make someone think that s/he has got only one shot right now. Buying a product then relieves much of the pressure (and the feeling of fear).
“What Does It Do?”The Product Countdown WordPress Plugin is the most powerful scarcity plugin ever created for WooCommerce. With just a few clicks you can create scarcity-based countdown-timers when a WooCommerce product is on sale.
“How Does It Work?”
“What Can I Do With It?”
- Add a popup-window fixed to the top
- OR add a popup-window fixed to the bottom of the page
- OR add a shortcode directly in the content of a post, page or custom post type (Learn more about this by reading question 10 on the Product Countdown WordPress Plugin FAQ page)
- Add the current sales price or/and the current items in stock in the message besides the counter
- Select a fade in position (from top) where the popup-window is then faded-in (for creating attention)
- Choose your own background color
- Choose your own font color
- Custom CSS for every single countdown
- Global CSS setting for every countdown
- Action that should be performed after the countdown has expired: Send an email or redirect to another page. (Note: there are some limitations when sending an email. Read more in question 8 on the Product Countdown WordPress Plugin FAQ page)
Any other cool ideas for the next version?Request a function now!
WordPress 4.6 SupportThis plugin is WordPress 4.6 ready!
4.0.9 (Aug. 12, 2016)
- General compatibility with WordPress 4.6.
- Fix some CSS errors
- Fix: Make helper more visible on the frontend
4.0.8 (July 26, 2016)
- Fix: select2 field did not work on normal post pages
- Updated language files
4.0.7 (Jun. 27, 2016)
- Fixed an issue where the select box showed “undefined” on all static pages
4.0.6. (Jun. 15, 2016)
- General compatibility with WooCommerce 4.6.
4.0.5 (Apr. 11, 2016)
- General compatibility with WordPress 4.5
- Fixed: a frontpage product could not be de-selected
- Update plugin translations
- Load translations after plugin activation to avoid translation problems
- Fixed an issue where the translation files could be loaded when the plugin folder was renamed
4.0.4 (Feb. 9, 2016)
- Fixed: the add-to-cart link will no work again if a button label was entered and the link-field is empty.
4.0.3 (Nov. 30, 2015)
- General compatibility with WordPress 4.4
4.0.2 (Apr. 23, 2015)
- Security update
4.0.1 (Mar. 27, 2015)
- Fix: Button shows up even when no label was set
4.0 (Mar. 27, 2015)
- New: Allow to show a message after the countdown has expired.
uninstall.phpto allow the completed uninstallation of the plugin.
- New: Introducing new filters (see the FAQ).
- New: Allow to show a button beside the countdown.
- Fix: Countdown was hidden one hour before the actual time ran out.
3.7.2 (Nov. 26, 2014)
- Fix: improved update mechanism
- Click here for a full list of version changes
Please note that CodeCanyon sometimes is a little slow when it comes to reviewing updated items. To avoid this and to get updates quicker, please add your purchase code on the settings page of the item. You then get informed automatically when a new update is out and you also get the updated item delivered right within WordPress update process.
Translation thanks toDownload the latest .pot file from Github and send it to us OR push your changes directly to our Product Countdown WordPress Plugin Language Files Github project.
Requirements & LimitationsYou should have the current, self-hosted WordPress version installed. In case you need a plugin to work with a specific WordPress theme, please ask us before your purchase. This plugin requires: PHP5.4 running on your webserver and a WordPress Version higher or equal 3.7. You also need at least WooCommerce 2.6 installed. This plugin also works with PHP7.
More limitations? Maybe with your theme and/or any other plugins? Please read the Product Countdown WordPress Plugin FAQ page before you buy! Thanks!
Licenses: Uses jQuery and Countdown for jQuery v1.6.2 by Keith Wood