Why Product Alerts for WooCommerce?
Customers sign up for the option that suits them best, with three types of user requested alerts. Marking products as a “Favorite” allows them to receive notifications when that item goes on sale or stock is almost exhausted.
There are seven Tabs for customization options of Product Alerts for WooCommerce. Following the existing layout of WooCommerce means the settings will feel familiar and easily accessible to all admins on your site.
Settings: Customize the look of available forms with Custom CSS
Favorites: One click allows Admin to disable Alerts individually on each product page. You can also set a large range of Button Options including listing locations, appearance on Shop Pages and Styling of Buttons.
Restocking Alerts: Control Email Subject, Headings, Type and Notification text. Simple options to update Button Text, Successful Registration or Duplication Notices as well as the option to enable Captcha and control where the product alert location.
Registered Emails: Straight forward management of subscribers with a colour coded notification legend.
On Sale Alerts: Admin can enable or disable this alert for individual products, as well as set the Email Subject, Heading and Email type (HTML, Plain Text or Multipart)
Low Stock Alerts: Admin can enable or disable this alert for individual products, as well as set the Email Subject, Heading and Email type (HTML, Plain Text or Multipart) and the Low Stock Quantity
Statistics: Each email includes a unique session key, so that email clicks are tracked. This data powers a clever dashboard for each kind of Alert available: Restocking, Favorite Products, Sale Alerts and Low Stock Alerts.
The statistics can be narrowed down by month, year, and all time, as well as the category such as alert type, clicks in, and purchases as a result of.
- Triggers when Editing
- Variation Support
- Simple Form
- Email Templates
- Registration List
Special Note to Potential Users
This plugin is designed to work with the WooCommerce core plugin. If you are using a third-party plugin to manage your stock, the restocking alerts will NOT be sent. This would require a customized solution that triggers the email based on the functionality of that particular plugin. At this time, this plugin does not have any affiliations with any third-party stock management systems.
Please also ensure that your theme has the following hooks and filters included in its template files. These hooks are used to display content in your shop, but some themes have removed them in favor of their own solution. These hooks are required for this plugin to work: http://www.bolderelements.net/support/knowledgebase/bepa-required-action-hooks-filters/
Version 2.2, Released June 12, 2020
- Added: Favorite Products now working at the variation level of variable products
- Added: New placeholders for each alert’s subject, headline, and additional content
- Fixed: Restocking Alerts not being sent for quantity based changes
- Fixed: Type of session saved incorrectly (affected statistics)
- Fixed: Session IDs not saving for Sale and Low Stock alerts (affected statistics)
- Fixed: Single Product page using Archive button settings after click
- Enhanced: Restocking triggers reconfigured for better support across all editing methods
- Enhanced: Sale Alert triggers reconfigured for better support across all editing methods
- Enhanced: Improved efficiency and reliability of Low Stock alerts for newer WC versions
- Enhanced: Ugraded Chart.js to 2.9
For a complete list of changes, view the full version log.