7 July 2018 • Fixed AdMob ads bug. Now Google Policy compliant.
10 April 2018 • Updated to Xcode 9.3 • Fixed the "Block implicitly retains 'self'; explicitly mention 'self' to indicate this is intended behavior" warning in Xcode 9 by placing "self->" to all instances highlighed by Xcode 9.3
15 February 2018 • Since UIDocumentIntercationController is no longer supported by iOS 11.x, I've added UIActivityController code in the "(void)savePic" method in the PreviewVC.m file • Added this line on the top of PreviewVC.m: #import <Photos/Photos.h>
28 September 2017 • Updated to Xcode 9, iOS 11 • Edited the 'savePic()' method in PreviewVC.m and removed the SharingVC.h and .m files, so now the app uses the UIDocumentInteractionController for sharing pictures • Removed all the '#import "SharingVC.h" instances in the .m and .h files (use the Xcode Find tool to find and delete those import statements) • Edited 'hideControllers()' method in CameraViewController.m • Adjusted some views in the Storyboard and XIB files, because of iPhone X layout • Unchecked the Runtime API Checking | Main Thread Checker in Edit Scheme -> Diagnostics, accordingly to this post: https://stackoverflow.com/a/44392584/3724800
Pro Shot is a Universal App Template for you to build your next outstanding PRO picture editor app, full of features and sharing options, including live camera adjustments as tint, temperature and exposure, stickers, textures and custom text!
Check its video preview and list of features below to see how powerful this app is!
I get a Code signing error in Xcode 8.x
That’s a bug of Xcode 8 with macOS Sierra, check this sample video to see how to fix it: https://youtu.be/z2LemT1_LqA
What about free support for this template?
I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code. Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
Should I use the latest version of Xcode to edit this template?
Yes, I always update my apps to the latest version of the IDE.
- XCode 9.x project – Objective-C – 64bit
- iOS 8.0+ – Universal – Storyboard
- In App Purchase to unlock the Pro Shot Premium version
- Custom camera controller, customizable on its layout, with live Tint, Temperature and Exposure features
- Photo adjustment tools: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Exposure
- Take a picture, pick a photo from Library or use the random background image from the Home screen
- Awesome set of Filters (build with Apple Core Image framework), like Instant, Chrome, Vignette, Process, Sepia, and many others
- Nice set of Effects: Bloom, Gloom, Pixellate, Pinch, Hue, Spot, Highlight, Posterize, Bump and Splash
- Already localized for English and Italian languages (you can easily add extra languages to translate the app while resigning it, the User Guide in the package explains how to make it)
- Blur tool, with Circle, Band and Normal options
- Crop editor, with pre-made settings and free hand cropping tool
- Tone Curve
- Stickers, Frames and Textures (some free, some paid, to be unlocked by IAP)
- Borders is a feature that allows you to crop your image into a square size for Instagram sharing, plus adding a nice set of background to your photos
- Drawing tool, unleash your creativity and draw colourful sketches over your pictures Text tool, with customisable fonts and colors, you can add multiple labels over your images
- Multiple sharing options: Save to Photo Library or Custom Album, Instagram, Mail, Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp
- Nice modern User Interface
- Instagram button on the Home screen (you can link it to your app’s Instagram page)
- “Rate this app” button (rate the app on iTunes App Store)
- Tell a friend option: send an email to your friends to promote the app
- Send feedback button: send an email to the developer (like a support link)
- Like us on Facebook option
- Pro Shot Store button on the Home screen (to quickly access the IAP controller. You can access it also by tapping locked items such Stickers, Frames, textures and Borders).
- Apple Mac PC with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own interstitial UNIT ID