Dec 23rd 2016 • Edited
IAPController.min order to prevent the app from crashing in case of tapping the purchase or restore buttons when you’re offline or the app hasn’t fetched a valid IAP product yet from the Apple server. If this is an update for you, just replace the updated
IAPController.mfile with your old one in the project’s folder.
Oct 7th 2016 • Added AdMob Interstitial ads in the
ImageEditorViewController.mfile, it will show an interstitial ad every time you enter that Editor screen.
Oct 3rd 2016 • Initial release | Objective-C | In-App Purchase
Pro Shot is a Universal App Template for you to build your next outstanding PRO picture editor app, full of features and sharing options, including live camera adjustments as tint, temperature and exposure, stickers, textures and custom text!
Check its video preview and list of features below to see how powerful this app is!
If you plan to publish your own version of this App on the App Store as a Paid app, or resell your live version from the App Store on Flippa or other similar markets, you must buy this app under and Extended License
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9/10+ – Universal – Storyboard
- In App Purchase to unlock the Pro Shot Premium version
- Custom camera controller, customizable on its layout, with live Tint, Temperature and Exposure features
- Photo adjustment tools: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Exposure
- Take a picture, pick a photo from Library or use the random background image from the Home screen
- Awesome set of Filters (build with Apple Core Image framework), like Instant, Chrome, Vignette, Process, Sepia, and many others
- Nice set of Effects: Bloom, Gloom, Pixellate, Pinch, Hue, Spot, Highlight, Posterize, Bump and Splash
- Already localized for English and Italian languages (you can easily add extra languages to translate the app while resigning it, the User Guide in the package explains how to make it)
- Blur tool, with Circle, Band and Normal options
- Crop editor, with pre-made settings and free hand cropping tool
- Tone Curve
- Stickers, Frames and Textures (some free, some paid, to be unlocked by IAP)
- Borders is a feature that allows you to crop your image into a square size for Instagram sharing, plus adding a nice set of background to your photos
- Drawing tool, unleash your creativity and draw colourful sketches over your pictures Text tool, with customisable fonts and colors, you can add multiple labels over your images
- Multiple sharing options: Save to Photo Library or Custom Album, Instagram, Mail, Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp
- Nice modern User Interface
- Instagram button on the Home screen (you can link it to your app’s Instagram page)
- “Rate this app” button (rate the app on iTunes App Store)
- Tell a friend option: send an email to your friends to promote the app
- Send feedback button: send an email to the developer (like a support link)
- Like us on Facebook option
- Pro Shot Store button on the Home screen (to quickly access the IAP controller. You can access it also by tapping locked items such Stickers, Frames, textures and Borders).
- Apple Mac PC with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own interstitial UNIT ID
Have fun with Pro Shot, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.