Hi just bought the script and installed it. I am running into some issues:
1. I am trying to add some bootstrap accordion and modals on a page but the wysiwyg editor keeps on removing the div tags and id tags. How to keep it as is?
I need the pages easily editable by the people that will manage this.
2. Do you have a blog / post feature that you can integrate with this?
3. Adding fields is nice but is there a function where you can add fields to a separate page? Like for example i want to add a hobbies page where they can enter their hobbies and edit them there but not show up on profile / registration.
4. No media upload?
5. I need to create a separate design for the site and make this the admin side. Where do i begin?
1) The text editor has a HTML filter that parses all the data. You can modify this filter at: application/libraries/Lib_filter.php and add new tags and attributes that you want allowed. If you need help with this, send me an email via the Support tab and I’ll help you out.
2) Not currently.
3) Not currently.
4) No media/file upload system at the moment.
5) You’ll want to look at the css files: styles/ as these control the layout styles. Then the actual layout file is: application/views/layouts/ which contain the layout HTML structure.
Again if you need more detailed answers than this, let me know via my Support Tab and I’ll be happy to reply via email.
Hello again Mr Patchesoft .
Wishing you a Merry Christmas / Happy holiday (You pick your choice )
I must say I am very pleased with your framework. I have been adjusting things and updating according to my own needs lately.
I have two questions:
a) about the pages view:
-Right now you can see all the pages in the system. (As long as you can log in)
-How difficult would it be to hide the pages that you don’t have the access level to see?
I think it is better that they are completely hidden for lower rights users, rather than showing them and then blocking access if a user tries to access them.
b) How can I prevent access to the index page (main page) based on access levels.
Actually I would like to block access to all the pages as long as I am not logged in.
Wishing you the best right now and for 2017.
(I found the answer to b), only a) remains
Happy holidays to you too!
As for your questions:
1) This seems like a good idea. It would require some rewriting of the original queries that is used to grab the content pages (in a complicated way because you have to test permissions for each user). If you’re interested in doing it yourself, you’ll want to look at application/models/Content_model.php and application/controllers/Content.php
2) You can use the check_permissions function to test for different levels of access. The file you want to look at is application/controllers/Home.php. You could do tests here to determine whether the user has the correct permissions and if they don’t, give them an error message.
Hope that helps!
Thanks for great support Mr. Patchesoft.
I hope you have a great holiday!
I am just wondering what happens for a member in this script at the expiry of a bought plan? (say a member’s 30 day plan expires)
Will the system reset premium_time and premium_planid ? And will it block the user from accessing premium content?
I can’t find where this is happening?
Wishing you continued great vacations and many thanks,
The system doesn’t reset any values. We store a timestamp in the future and when that value finally reaches the current time, we know it has expired and the user is denied access until they renew.
Does that make sense?
If you have a look in some of the controller files, it shows how we compare the timestamp values.
during edit member group i became this error on page:
“Unable to load the requested language file: language/german/pagination_lang.php”.
Would you like to helph me.
And how can i update from V1.1 to 1.5?
The latest version of Pro Login Content is V1.1, so if you have that installed you have the latest version.
As for your issue, try the following steps:
You need to create a folder in your Systems language folder for your new language. The folder name needs to be the same name as your new language. In the example below, it’s “spanish”. Please follow these steps:
1) Create a folder inside system/language/ called spanish
2) Locate the following folder: system/language/english/
3) Copy all the files inside this folder to your newly created folder (system/language/spanish/)
This should fix the error you are having.
These language files are mostly system error messages that you shouldn’t need to translate (since hopefully there isn’t any system errors!). Let me know if that helps.
Many thanks for your supporting. The error is fixed.
Glad it’s working for you now Have a great new year!
Purchased! Great stuff! I am having an issue trying to use your members search on added content. I have created it’s own model, controller, and views; however, I can’t seem to fill the table when the page loads or when I enter a value into the search box. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Could you send me an email with your site details so I can take a look at what you’re doing and see if I can debug it for you?
How can i change the name of Months in My Chart / Recently Registered Members on page index.php.
For example from english “October” to german “Oktober” etc?
For this particular graph, you need to set the locale of the PHP date’s function to german. If you’re not familiar with PHP, I can attempt to do this for you if you send me your site details via email. Otherwise, just open up your application/controllers/Home.php file and add the following line:
public function index()
I’m happy to do this for you if you need help
Hello again Patchesoft,
I’m trying what do you say. But the Problem doesn’t changed.
Would you give me details?
What do I mistake?
Thank you for yet
Can you send me an email with your site details and I’ll happily do it for you and get it working for you.
What do you mean with “site details”? I’m new.
Which Infornation do you want to get it. Can you tell me excatlly, please?
Send an email to email@example.com with your site url first so I can take a look. I may need you to provide me with FTP details after that, but first send me an email so I can take a quick look.
add google checkout payment api?
Currently we do not support google checkout payment api.
Hello, as you may know, Stripe accepts Bitcoin, and I see in the folder application/third_party/stripe/lib there re couple bitcoin files—is there a way to enable BItcoin payments? Thanks!
nevermind, you just add data-bitcoin=”true” to the form in application/views/funds/ and enable it in Stripe admin settings
That’s great! I didn’t know this myself but I’m glad you figured it out
I noticed that your script did not do any front end form validation. is there any special reason for that?
Not particular reason other than customers haven’t really requested it before. What kind of validation were you looking for? If you let me know, I could perhaps add it to our development todo list.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $8.50