Pro Login – Advanced Secure PHP User Management System is a powerful PHP script that offers a secure user management system. The application is a great way to build your website, allowing your users to register an account and build restricted access to certain users. We offer great support and it’s very easy to install. It’s powered by MYSQL and PHP with CodeIgniter 3.1, making it a very robust solution.
Test Drive Before You BuyDemo URL: http://demo.patchesoft.com/prologin/
Demo Login Details:
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Full Feature List
User & Registration System
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Captcha enabled registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel) Includes optional Google ReCaptcha.
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library to make sure your data is safe!
- Can disable registration from Admin Panel
- Custom Fields option.
- User Profiles that allow users to comment on each other.
- User Notification System
- Frontpage shows a list of the newest users registered.
- Graph displays members that have registered in the last six months.
- Breakdown shows how many users signed up
- See users who are currently online, users who have registered today and total user count. All of this is cached too so it saves resources on your server!
- Member List displays all registered users.
- Search Members.
- User Profiles.
- User Settings area allows user to change their avatar, update their name and other information.
- Change Password option in Settings page too.
- User Role System allows you to make members have limited access to various areas of the site.
- Invite System allows you to create invite codes for users to use to register
- Custom Fields system allows you to add extra fields to registration form.
- Able to disable registration
- Able to disable Captcha
- Change site name, logo and other settings.
- Manage Members allows you to edit, delete and view Member information, such as their IP address, email and when they last logged in.
- User Groups allow you to sort and categorize members easily.
- Email Templates make translating emails much more easier by using our Email Templates option.
- Email Members area allows you to send emails to all of your registered emails. Select by User Group, Username or All Users.
- IP Blocking system allows you to block certain IPs from registering accounts and from logging in.
- Setup Payment Plans, Payment Settings and view Payment Logs for new Micro-Transaction feature.
- Choose from four different layout themes
- Google ReCaptcha
- Create custom User Roles
- User Log system; view activity of all members
- Turn on or off the ability for users to purchase credits for their accounts.
- Check out via PayPal, supports multiple currencies.
- Credits automatically added to user accounts after payment has been made.
- Users can purchase plans that add Premium time to their account.
- Plans can be added via the Admin Panel, select price and how many days the plan adds.
- Added in sample page to show how to restrict user to Premium only pages.
- Easy translate the entire system by modifying our translation files (just 3 to edit!)
- Allow users to switch between a language of their choice using our unique Language Switcher.
- Supports any UTF-8 language!
- Documentation Guide to walk you through how to translate
- Built on CodeIgniter 3.1.11
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.4
- Translation Ready
- Requires PHP 5.4 and a MySQL database.
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli and PDO drivers.
- Supports SMTP Email, PHP Mail()
Version 2.3 (Released 07/02/2021)
- Cleaned up code
- removed deprecated social media login code
- removed useless files
- Added Admin Area for managing User Avatars
- Option for user to select avatar from User Settings added
Version 2.2 (Released 26/11/2019)
- Updated to the latest version of CodeIgniter 3.1.11
- Fixed issue with buying a premium plan and the time not being added
- Added DeAuth option for Social Network Logins
- Updated documentation for social media login
- Redesigned Premium Plans
Version 2.1 (Released 30/04/2019)
- Updated to latest version of codeigniter 3.1.10
- Fixed bug with registering captcha
- Added new Invite System!
- Admins can create Invite codes to send to users to register. Codes can expire upon use, after X amount of hours or be unlimited use.
Version 2.0 (Released 15/08/2018)
- Updated to latest version of codeigniter 3.1.9
- Fixed bug with registering using custom fields
- Added new Welcome Email for newly registered members.
- Added export options to PDF, Excel, Text file for members list, user logs and payment logs in Admin Panel
- Added Cookie Consent Notification Option
- Changed Image Resize Library to GD2
Created by Patchesoft