Pro Login – Advanced Secure PHP User Management System is a powerful PHP script that offers a secure user management system. The application is a great way to build your website, allowing your users to register an account and build restricted access to certain users. We offer great support and it’s very easy to install. It’s powered by MYSQL and PHP with CodeIgniter 3.1, making it a very robust solution.
Test Drive Before You Buy
Demo Link: http://prologin.patchesoft.com/
Demo Login Details:
- Provide excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
Pro Login is also very secure!
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Built using the latest CodeIgniter Framework Version 3.1 that has been tried and tested by millions of developers.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass Library, standard bcrypt encryption.
- Captcha enabled pages to prevent spam!
- Optional account activation via email
- Brute Force protection on login
Full Feature List
User & Registration System
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Captcha enabled registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel) Includes optional Google ReCaptcha.
- Users can also register accounts using their Social Network accounts, making it even quicker to sign up to your site!
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library to make sure your data is safe!
- Can disable registration from Admin Panel, as well as Social Login option.
- Custom Fields option.
- Frontpage shows a list of the newest users registered.
- Graph displays members that have registered in the last six months.
- Breakdown shows how many users signed up via Google, Twitter and Facebook.
- See users who are currently online, users who have registered today and total user count. All of this is cached too so it saves resources on your server!
- Member List displays all registered users.
- Search Members.
- User Profiles.
- User Settings area allows user to change their avatar, update their name and other information.
- Change Password option in Settings page too.
- User Role System allows you to make members have limited access to various areas of the site.
- Custom Fields system allows you to add extra fields to registration form.
- Able to disable registration
- Able to disable Captcha
- Change site name, logo and other settings.
- Able to disable social network login
- Manage Members allows you to edit, delete and view Member information, such as their IP address, email and when they last logged in.
- User Groups allow you to sort and categorize members easily.
- Email Templates make translating emails much more easier by using our Email Templates option.
- Email Members area allows you to send emails to all of your registered emails. Select by User Group, Username or All Users.
- IP Blocking system allows you to block certain IPs from registering accounts and from logging in.
- Setup Payment Plans, Payment Settings and view Payment Logs for new Micro-Transaction feature.
- Turn on or off the ability for users to purchase credits for their accounts.
- Check out via PayPal, supports multiple currencies.
- Credits automatically added to user accounts after payment has been made.
- Users can purchase plans that add Premium time to their account.
- Plans can be added via the Admin Panel, select price and how many days the plan adds.
- Added in sample page to show how to restrict user to Premium only pages.
- Easy translate the entire system by modifying our translation files (just 3 to edit!)
- Allow users to switch between a language of their choice using our unique Language Switcher.
- Supports any UTF-8 language!
- Documentation Guide to walk you through how to translate
- Built on CodeIgniter 3.1.3
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.4
- Translation Ready
- Requires PHP 5.4 and a MySQL database.
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli and PDO drivers.
- Supports SMTP Email, PHP Mail()
Version 1.7 (10/01/2017)
- Updated to the latest version of CodeIgniter 3.1.3
- Implemented Google ReCaptcha Option
- Added option to change logo to text in Admin Settings
- Added new Titan Layout + Layout Switcher in Admin Settings
- User Icons now displayed on homepage correctly
- Updated Logo
- Updated layout files to call https includes only
- Add user Payment Log to view their payments
Version 1.6 (27/10/2016)
- Implemented new payment processor Stripe
- Updated to the latest version of CodeIgniter 3.1.1
Version 1.5 (19/10/2016)
- Implemented new Datatables for looking up Members. Allows faster searching + AJAX viewing.
- Implemented new method for redirecting to a custom url after logging in.
- Upgraded the system files to CodeIgniter version 3.1
- Added in Bootstrap Theme.
- Redesign Payment Plans area.
- Added in Color Picker for when picking Payment Plans theme.
- Implemented User Avatar Displays to show user’s avatar + whether they are online/offline.
- Implemented new Custom Fields option. Add custom fields to Registration, User Settings, Profile.
- Option to turn off Secure Login to allow users to stay logged in on multiple devices.
- Removed User Avatar size restrictions.
- Set default User Role in Admin Panel.
- Removed old Member User Level (replaced with User Role).
- Removed Banned User Level (replaced with User Role).
- User Roles styling updated.
- Fixed bug when paginating through User Groups Member List.
Version 1.4 (24/08/2016)
- Fixed a bug with user permissions
- Improved UI of buttons
- Added in new extra scripts for protecting logged in pages. Check the documentation for a detailed guide: http://documentation.patchesoft.com/client/document/2/58
Version 1.3 (10/06/2016)
- Added missing hook for changing languages
- Added an Install Notification for new installs
- Added new option to enable Brute Force Login protection
- Updated Layout
- Fixed a bug for paypal payments
- Option to enable Email Activation for newly registered members
Version 1.2 (4/13/2016)
- Updated PasswordHash to work with PHP 7.0+
- Fixed issue with Mktime in PHP 7.0+
- Implemented new time conversion function
- Currency Symbol set in Payment Settings now applied to Plans page
- Revamped Login Page
- Can now set page title for each individual page from within Controllers
- Users can now login with their email address and username
- Implemented new User Roles system (replaces are User Level). Add User Roles which have access to various parts of the site. Super Admin, Admin Members (manage members, cannot add/edit admin members), Admin Payment (manage payment options/logs), Admin Settings (manage global and social media settings).
- Premium Users list in Admin Panel
- Added Last Logged in to dashboard
- Implemented Favicon
- Updated Dashboard
- Updated User Profiles
- Upgraded system core files (CodeIgniter Version 3.0.6)
Version 1.1 13/01/2016
- New Add Funds to Accounts
- Enable Payment Options in Admin Panel
- Set Paypal Address and PayPal Currency
- Automatically get adds funds to users accounts when they pay you through PayPal
- Enable/Disable Payment Option will hide/show Payment Options on the site
- Set the currency symbol via Admin Panel ($,£, etc)
- Updated to latest version of CodeIgniter (3.0.3)
- Added new Payment Plans Option to Admin panel
- Edit Payment Plans/Delete them
- Can Update a User’s Funds via Admin Panel Edit Members section
- Implemented Payment Plans page where user’s can select a plan to increase their Premium Time.
- Premium Time and User Credits amounts can be viewed in Settings Page
- Implemented Global Premium setting which when enabled, requires a user to have Premium in order to access most pages on the site
- Implemented a Premium Test page which will only allow a user to view if they have a Premium Account
- Payment Logs
Created by Patchesoft