A responsive, user friendly, all-in-one shopping cart for designing, printing and selling custom T-shirts or other products
PrintPixel is a standalone shopping cart suited for selling and printing custom designed products. The application allows users to browse your product catalog, customize a product and checkout all in one page.
It uses a minimalist style, making your site look uncongested without sacrificing functionality. It’s also responsive and works on mobile, tablets as well as desktops.
The aim of this application is to make it easy and convenient for your users – whilst providing a fantastic user experience.
- Single page app – design your product, add to cart and check out all in one page
- Browse your product catalog on the same page without page refreshes
- Responsive – works on mobile, tablets as well as desktops
- Add your own fonts, clip art
- User’s own uploaded image gallery
- Admin interface to add products, color variants and manage orders
- A standalone and flat file system for ease of integration with any other system
- Uses the latest technology including HTML5, AngularJS, Bootstrap and FabricJS
Live demo You can access a live demo here: http://tshirt.expresspixel.com/
Note that the sample images, products, fonts, clip art are not provided in the download. You may download the sample data separately from http://docs.expresspixel.com/printpixel//extras/sample-data.zip
Documentation is available here : http://docs.expresspixel.com/printpixel/
Technical specifications You will need the following specifications to run the application:
- Apache 1.13.19 or above
- PHP 5.4+
- ImageMagick >= 6.2.4 with imagick php module (for printing)
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- To customize the colors and design of the application you will need to use HTML, LESS and CSS.
- To customize the designer tool you will need to use AngularJS with gulp
- To customize the admin you will need to use PHP
The web application uses a simple REST api to communicate with the server. This is written in PHP. You may modify this to integrate it with your own shopping cart.
- AngularJS – http://www.angularjs.com/
- FabricJS – http://www.fabricjs.com/
- jQuery – http://jquery.com/
- Bootstrap 3.1.1 – http://getbootstrap.com/
- Font Awesome – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
Note: Images shown in the preview are for demo purposes only.