See Backend Demo
Major Key Features
- Customers are able to request for quote with or without an account.
- Customers have the right to define the quantity of their desire at the price they requested for, which would help admin to take decisions.
- Customer can accept or reject the quote offered. Accepted quotes can be purchased by the customer from the their side, or the admin have the right to convert the quote to an order form from the admin side.
- Admin can also adjust the status of quote. Customer would find Not Purchased, Accepted, Rejected or Re-offered as the default status.
- Admin can manage offers, negotiate price of the product and transaction.
- Admin approve / Re-offer / Reject the customer request through the Magento admin panel.
- Admin can allow customers to add comments on offers.
Being human beings, it is our general tendency that we want to buy things at the lowest price and if they aren’t available, we use to bargain or negotiate till the extent that the price will fall under the expectations by us and will satisfy our needs. Here is an extension by Elsner, Price Negotiation which is most effective technical change to your web-store which will motivate the visitors to buy more products. Who doesn’t like to give a chance to bargain right on their website? Negotiating with the help of this extension will let you work for mutual benefits of the buyer and seller.
HOW WILL IT WORK
- For an instance,if a customer is interested in buying a pair of shoe from your store, the actual price of it is $100, but the customer want to purchase it by negotiating the price and also suggests his price as $90. If the customer want the product in bulk, he can request for bulk offers like “I need to buy 10 pair of shoes if you provide it in $80”.
- In this case, customer can use the extension from your store by just clicking on “Negotiate” button on “Product Listing” Or he can use the same on “Product View Page”.
- In this case, customer can use the price negotiate service from your store by just clicking on “Negotiate” button on “Product Listing” or he can use “Negotiate” button on “Product View Page”.
- Customer can negotiate on that product by sending the new best price as well as qty request to the admin that is lower than the actual price. After receiving the request, the admin can accept, reject or re-offer the new price to the customer & send the status notification to the customer (approved/Rejected/Re-offer new price).
- The customer can easily check their request status on the “User Dashboard” under “Negotiate” tab.
- Customer will get the email with link to accept the admin new offer.
- By clicking on that link deal will confirm, system will generate the new coupon code and mail to customer. Using that coupon code customer can get the discount as if he buy the mentioned quantity.
Have any Question?
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Skype : xhtmljunkies
Xhtmljunkies is a premier web development and design company in Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India. We specialize in developing professional websites and high end web based applications such as large scale e-Commerce solutions and custom shopping cart development. You may choose from an array of service offerings such as feature rich website design and development, website upgrade and SEO services.