This module will help you to automate your post on social network like Facebook, Twitter. Once installed, it will search randomly in your catalogue the right product and publish it. The date and the hours of the post can be configured by the merchant. The module will then publish your products on your facebook pages, your profile and also in your twitter page. The posts are made of deferred manner. You can choose to publish or not the out of stock products. You also have the choice to publish only new products.
THE ++ FOR MERCHANTS *
This module provides considerable time savings for merchants. Once installed the merchant cares less for his publications on social networks. The module handles everything as a great. Regardless of the number of product you have, your client always see your regularly publications..
This module will help you to increase your Social Media Optimization (SMO) and your Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- - Publish of random products of the store.
- - Setting the date and time of publication in a cron job
- - Possibility to include or exclude out of stock products
- - Ability to only publish new products
- - Provides the ability to publish on all Facebook Pages that you manage
- - Offer the possibility of posting toTwitter
- - Post to Twitter with the Twitter Cards and link to the product page
- - Upload product photo
- - Display product name
- - Display product price
- - Display product descripiton
- - Display product picture
- - Display product link
- - The module is multistore
- - The module is Multilanguage
- - Deferred publication
- - Category restriction for post
- Compatible with the new facebook api (2019)
THE ++ FOR CUSTOMERS
With this module, your customers will constantly see your publications and regularly consult your Facebook and will follow you on Twitter. Customers like to see new publications.
UPDATES / RELEASE LOGVersion 1.2.1 release Date 31.03.2017
[new+] Category restriction for post [fix] Improved random product selectVersion 1.3.2 release Date 03.05.2019
[fix] Compatible with the new facebook api
[fix] Bux fix
FACEBOOK POST EXAMPLE
TWITTER POST EXAMPLE