If this plugin is useful, could you please help us to rate it? it will be a big encouragement to improve for us.
Prestashop Request a Quote
Prestashop Request a Quote module allow your customers to request a custom quote. This is a full featured quoting tool for your prestashop shopping cart.
This module provides your customers to add to quote to a quotelist and submit a request to the shop owner in an easy way.
Prestashop Request a Quote module will help to the Site Owner to give special rates based on the quantity or amount of the products. Customers or visitors can inform to the site owner for increase better services, better quality or better prices of the products or customer can give any sort of suggestion to the site owner by a quick quote.
Admin can view the quote list with quote id, customer name, email, details and date. He can give reply from admin panel and view the reply status of individual quote. Admin needs a valid customer email address to create a quote for them.
This module is best for rental stores, providing custom services, or anything that would benefit from the customer being able to receive a custom quote.
Prestashop Request a Quote module has some excellent features and very easy to install or setup.
Add to Quote Button
- Allows Customers to request quote for a product
- Customers can view the quotelist with image, products, quantity and price
- Customers can easily update the quantity of products in quotelist
- Customers can write a comment with name and email to the store owner when requesting a quote
- After sent a quote customer can view the success message.
- View the entire quote list with quote id, customer name, customer email, details and date.
- Send reply to the particular customer from admin panel.
- View the reply status of individual quote.
- Shop owner can delete a quote from admin panel.
- View the individual customers total quote list.
- Shop owner can allow product quotation button from admin panel for the individual product.
- Show the “Add to Quote” button “Always” or “When stock empty”.
- Shop owner can change all texts of the module from module settings option.
- Disable all request button together