Allow buyers to pre-order “out of stock” products as well as products which is not available for immediate delivery. Notify customers when their products will be available and manage pre-order in the backend.
- Enable or Disable extension from the backend.
- Sell “up coming” or “out of stock” products in advance (as pre-order).
- Customer can pre-order products even quantity goes below zero of pre-order item.
- Replace “Add to cart” with “Pre-Order” button text on product and category pages. Admin can change the “Pre-Order” text from backend.
- Specify product pre-order note to inform customers, when product should become available.
- Display pre-order note in backend for order and invoice.
- Allow to pre-order simple, configurable, virtual, bundle, downloadable or grouped products.
- Allow “out of stock” product as preorder for simple, configurable, virtual or grouped products.
- Process orders that contain both pre-ordered and regular product.
- When pre-order products purchased then order status is changed to “Pre-order Pending” or “Pre-order Processing”.
- Regular product is processed as usual and pre-order product shipped when become available.
- Notify customer through email when pre-order product become available.
- Notify customer through email when pre-order product purchased.
- Notify customer through email when pre-order product invoice generated.
- Compatible with multi store setup.
- Search or sort orders in grid by “Pending Pre-order” or “Processing Pre-order”.
- In case of order with both pre-ordered and regular items, the order status is “Pending” or “Processing”. When the regular items are shipped, the order status will be changed to “Pending Pre-order” or “Processing Pre-order”.