Everything you need for
your creative projects, for
one low cost
This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
The time for huge discounts is coming!.
Black Friday Sale – 50% off on all products
Now only $13($26). Valid from 19 Nov 2018 till 25 Nov 2018
1) Is this compatible with Magento 2.2.6?
I have the Magento 1 version but have not used it for a couple of years as moved to magento 2.
2) Can one banner of any size be created with overlay text and link instead of sliders?
3) Is it responsive and does it work on all mobile devices?
1. Yes, it is compatible with 2.2.6
2. Do you mean to use it as a single slide slider? Yes it is possible
3. Yes, it is responsive. You can check it on our demo
Best Regards, NWDThemes team
Thanks for the reply.
Is it working with Magento 2.2.x? The latest I see indicated is 2.1.3
I have just checked it on 2.2.5 – it is working fine. Software version on item page updated.
Hi, i have installed this on my 2.2.3 and it is not working. I am on developer mode and followed all the steps and troubleshooting steps. When I click on NWDTHEMES in my admin, I get Magento Admin admin 404 Error Page not found.
Replied via email.
Thank you for fixing my issue very quickly! The extension is absolutely fantastic and the design makes it look really professional!
1) I came here for the Revolution slider, but I like Powerbanners for M2 better. Do I need both?
2) Right now i’m on Magento 2.1.9. Is this version supported? I read about 2.2.x and 2.1.3
1. Slider and Powerbanners are separate products, they can work on their own.
2. I have just checked it with 2.1.9. It is working fine!
Thanks a lot,
Cheers from your Team @ NWDthemes
Is this compatible with magento 2.2.x?
Yes, it is fully compatible with magento 2.2
I just bought your slider plugin for magento 2 and have some difficulties installing it.
Having installed it along your instructions, the nwdthemes menu appears on the left side, but it’s items are not active, they all lead to the dashboard.
When trying to compile di, the following error occurs:
php70 bin/magento setup:di:compile
Compilation was started.
Repositories code generation… 1/7 [====>—-—-—-—--] 14% 1 sec 52.0 MiB
Source class "\Nwdthemes\Powerbanners\Model\SliderInterface" for "Nwdthemes\Powerbanners\Model\SliderRepository" generation does not exist.
Do you know this error or have a solution?
1. Please check that you have uploaded all extension files. Try to reupload them.
2. Check that extension files has same permissions as other magento files.
3. Try to switch to developer mode. It does not require compilation. Let me know if it is working in developer mode.
Looks good. Best wishes for the sales. DCSF
Thank you for your good wishes. We appreciate it.
Amazing work! GLWS!
Thank you! Glad to hear you liked our product!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Millions of creative assets, unlimited downloads.
One low cost subscription. Cancel any time.
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve CodeCanyon.