POSGo SaaS is an efficient point-of-sales tool for the management of sales and purchases. It facilitates the achievement of sales targets in multiple branches through easy monitoring. This tool is easy to use and effective for organizations of varied sizes. With a SaaS version, create plans using a Super Admin Login.
Url : Demo Link
Login as Super Admin : firstname.lastname@example.org / 1234
Login as Owner : email@example.com / 1234
Login as Employee : firstname.lastname@example.org / 1234
What to expect from POSGo SaaS – Purchase and Sales Management Tool
- POSGo SaaS offers an efficient way of monitoring purchases and sales through an interactive dashboard
- Allows you to assign users with restricted permissions
- The comprehensive system settings allow you to customize these tools on various parameters as per your organization’s need
- Ease in maintaining customer and vendor details
- It generates ease in maintaining a product portfolio by assigning various parameters to it
- An effective way of maintaining stock through notification settings
- POSGo SaaS is an easy way of managing returns and sending quotations
- Email Templates
- Image Uploaded Preview
- Integration of Cloud Data Storage like Local, AWS, and Wasabi
- Duplicate Project Module
- Added GDPR Cookie to make the next visit easier and more useful
- Google Calendar for Events
- Thermal Print in Sales Module
- Product Barcode Print for the Identification and Tracking
- reCaptcha in Login & Reset Password Page
- Customized settings options for RTL on/off, Primary Color, Sidebar, Layout
- Themes Color Setting, Transparent Layout, and Dark Layout under Theme Customizer
- Email Verification Security in the User Registration
- Customized settings options for RTL on/off, Primary Color, Sidebar, Layout
- This tool allows for the effective maintenance of expense records
- This tool facilitates global usage as it is available in multiple languages
- A user-friendly RTL experience for customers using Arabic, Hebrew, and Urdu-like languages
- Any of the plans’ payments can be done using 10 diverse payment gateways namely Stripe, PayPal, Paystack, Flutterwave, Razorpay, Paytm, Mollie, Skrill, Mercado Pago, CoinGate, Paymentwall
- 10 attractive pdf templates and a color palette to customize your invoice
- Built with Laravel 9
Salient Features of POSGo – Purchase and Sales Management Tool
Create Plans and Get Payment – a special SaaS FeatureWith a Super Admin Login, create plans that are most feasible for your business model. Select appropriate pricing and duration for the created plan. Get payment using various payment gateways. The plan would be disabled if not renewed after its expiry.
Comprehensive DashboardPOSGo SaaS allows you to keep a tab on the total as well as the monthly amounts of sales and purchases. The interactive purchase sales report graph allows you to make informed decisions. Progress reports of each branch along with to-do lists and event calendars would help in the achievement of your sales target. You would receive notifications on the dashboard if products reach the minimum quantity.
Staff ManagementThe tool allows you to create users and assign roles to them. You could assign branches and cash registers and curate mail IDs and passwords for each user. It allows you to manage the permission of each user based on various modules.
Employee DatabankThis feature makes it easier for a company to maintain a record of an employee’s personal, company, and Bank details along with their essential documentation. Employees could view and manage their profiles.
Customers and Vendors DetailsPOSGo SaaS allows you to create and maintain the data of each customer and vendor. You get access to all essential information through a well-maintained format.
Product ManagementYou could create your product by assigning brand, category, and unit, and determining tax rate to it. It is easy to create separate listings for each of these modules. This tool allows you to upload product images and descriptions, and fix purchase and selling prices along with Stock Keeping Unit. This tool would solve all your stock mismanagement problems.
Record Purchases and SalesIt is easy to record the purchases and sales of each firm effectively with the help of barcodes. You can also view your purchase and sales records through well-maintained data.
Manage ReturnsAdd immediate return entries by selecting vendor and customer and adding products to the order list. It is easy to create returns and staff notes for each return. This would free you from the hassle of record keeping.
Send QuotationsSend quotations to customers in their Emails by adding products, quotation notes, and reference numbers to them. Send important quotations on an immediate basis with ease.
Expense ListManage your expense list by assigning expenses to specified branches and categories. Curate your customized expense category based on your organization’s needs.
Notifications and EventsCreate notifications and they would pop up on your dashboard. Add events to the calendar so that you never miss out on an important event.
Thermal Print in Sales ModuleThe main goal of a business is to cut both fixed and operational costs. Thermal Print’s feature here is extremely helpful. Thermal Printing is faster than other printing with fast and accurate services of Faster Labeling, Package Printing, and Receipt Printing. It also offers quick printing, sharpness, and high quality. In addition, it does not use ink and has fewer moving parts, resulting in lower operating costs. Additionally, the increasing use of portable POS systems and credit card machines necessitates thermal prints.
Email TemplatesThe email templates feature enables the user to choose from pre-defined and individualized email layouts rather than creating an entirely new email each time. Additionally, this provides readiness, uniformity of drafts, accessibility, and reduced effort required to draft the same email repeatedly. These templates can be created according to various needs.
Integration of Cloud Data Storage like Local, AWS, and WasabiIntegration of Cloud Data Storage like Local, AWS, and Wasabi Protection of your is indeed mandatory. This feature of Cloud Data Storage helps the user with the same.
It facilitates both the internal and external data storage space for backup and archiving, disaster recovery, cloud data processing, and storage tiering based on a range of requirements of costs, availability, performance, recovery, and migration. AWS and Wasabi are third-party authenticated Cloud Data Storage providers that safeguard the data from hacking and are cost-efficient.
Added GDPR Cookie to make the next visit easier and more usefulThe GDPR Cookie is an authenticated one that helps the users to save their personal information in the browser for future online service logins only with their permission. Because the initial log-in process will be skipped and the user will be taken directly to the landing page, this will save time.
Manage brand logo and customize your application and E-mail settings. Customize your system settings by selecting the format of currency, date, time, and various other modules. It is easy to create a default billing structure through bill settings.
Branch and Cash Registers
Add new branches and cash registers for your organization.
Branch Sales TargetCreate a sales target and you could view the progress of each target in your dashboard.
Here you can see what updates came out and did we bring new to the version. Check Changelog
Please send support request here for any issues, questions or suggestions. To save time and get quick feedback, please don’t ask for support in the comments section.