Portfolio is a CMS pro! premium module designed to enable you to arrange your projects and present your works for the visitors of your site. Moreover, module may not necessarily be used as a portfolio – it can as well be referred to as a catalogue for any kind of items.
Portfolio allows you to create a full portfolio of your works and integrate it with your site as a separate section. All your works will be divided into categories which are, in their turn, are divided into sections.
Each portfolio item has a brief description which will be displayed in the list of items belonging to one category, and a full description displayed when the user clicks the “title” link on the item.
- Category support
- Single image upload
- Auto thumbnail creation
- Five thumbnail sizes – all auto generated
Update 23. Mar. 2019. v5.10Prior to this update follow install instructions.
- New rewrite and compatibility with cms pro v5.1
- New carousel plugin
Update 20. Nov. 2017. v5.00Prior to this update follow install instructions.
- New rewrite and compatibility with cms pro v5
- Dedicated custom fields
Update 27. May. 2014. v4.00Prior to this update follow install instructions.
- New url rewriting (now using directory structure)
- Dedicated category page
- Pagination support for main and category page
- Assignable item columns per category
- New language file format (xml)
Update 10. Mar. 2013. v1.2Prior to this update follow install instructions.
- Gallery Support
– Now you can assign dedicated gallery to each of your projects.
- View Project with gallery attached here.
Update 13. Jan. 2013. v1.1Prior to this update follow install instructions.
- Fully responsive with matching CMS pro m2 new themes
- New layout (tabbed version)
Update 22. OCT. 2011. v1.05Prior to this update follow install instructions.
- Assignable themes
- Meta keywords and meta description for every item
- Better SEO, and direct access to module properties
Fix 01. OCT. 2011.Fixed not being able to delete project.
—Replace existing /admin/modules/portfolio/controller.php from the package. Note: This module it,s not stand alone, it’s to be used with CMS pro v.4.00 + CMS pro