Webinse Pop-Up Asker
Do you want to know what do users think about your store, what products are preferred the most, or what are the names of customers` pets? Then this extension is for you.
With this extension you can create quizzes on any topic and display them on any page of your store in the form of convenient pop-up windows with a nice design.
All quiz results are stored in your database and can be viewed in a special menu. Also, you can see convenient graphs for each of your questions, they allow you to clearly evaluate the results.
Note: This extension is guaranteed to work with Magento Default Theme. We don’t say that it won’t work with customization at all, but due to the the great majority of Custom themes we cannot guarantee the proper work of the extension with all of them.
- You can create a pop-up window with any content using the WYSIWYG editor.
- The windows can be displayed on any page.
- The Quiz Result List page contains all answers of users to all questions.
- On the Report tab, you can see the results for the quiz you need in the form of graphs for each question.
- You can enable/disable windows and set appearance period for them.
- You can select the position on the screen for the pop-up window, as well as the moment of its appearance.
- You can choose which groups of users you want to show the window to.
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interfaces are fully configurable. You can easily customize pop-up window and its content.
Version and Compatibility
Pop-up Asker Extension version 1.2.1 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 1.7.0, 1.9.0, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, 1.9.3 and guaranteed to work with Magento default theme.
Jun 09 2017 – Version 1.2.1
-Removed MEQP1 warnings
Jun 08 2017 – Version 1.2.0
- Added export to CSV and XML.
May 29 2017 – Version 1.1.0
- Added questions filter dropdown with all questions (on Quiz Result List) and with window question (on Results tab Quiz edit page). - Added cookie. All functionality associated with session is replaced with a cookie. - Sql query improved. - Added multistore support.
May 17 2017 – Version 1.0.0
- Initial relies