28 May 2020 • Updated app with new features and permissions in iOS 13.4.1. • Fixed the bugs and crash in picking image from gallery and camera. • Added a new documentation with updated tabs.
8 Aug 2019 • Improved the design of Home screen by adding views and backgrounds with shaded color • Enhanced the look and feel of photo editor frame screen by adding shadow • Adjusted the frame margins from top to bottom for all the devices including iPhone 4 to iPhone XS Max • Upgraded the design of home screen by adding a separator • Replaced the text with buttons icons in Editor Screen mode
10 April 2018 • Updated to Xcode 9.3
26 March 2018 • Fixed the image rotation after tapping on a Filter button in the 'filterButtTapped()' method by adding these lines: // Set orignal scale and orientation let originalOrientation = filteredImgView.image?.imageOrientation let originalScale = filteredImgView.image?.scale // Apply filtered image filteredImgView.image = UIImage(cgImage: filteredImgViewRef!, scale: originalScale!, orientation: originalOrientation!) • Similar fix for the 'sliderChanged()' method: adjImage?.clipsToBounds = true adjImage?.contentMode = .scaleAspectFill // Set original scale and orientation let originalOrientation = adjImage?.image?.imageOrientation let originalScale = adjImage?.image?.scale // Apply adjustment image adjImage?.image = UIImage(cgImage: filteredImgViewRef!, scale: originalScale!, orientation: originalOrientation!)
Polaroyd allows you to take photos with the camera or pick them from iPhone’s Photo Library and edit them like a Pro with its tools like Adjustment and Filters, as you do with Polaroid-like apps!
You can choose between different Polaroid frames and add a caption to your pictures, then share them to Facebook, Twitter, Mail or Message.
Polaroyd is very easy to customize, native XCode project, Swift language, Core Image filters.
- XCode 9.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8.0+ – Storyboard – Universal
- AdMob banners
- Write your image caption over the frames
- Choose your favorite Polaroyd Frames and Effects, edit them as you like
- Share your photos on Twitter, Facebook, Mail and Message
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD and PNG graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID