Apr 23rd 2017 • Updated to Android Studio 2.3.1 • Updated build.gradle file • Made the layout full screen by removing these lines in all xml files: android:paddingBottom="@dimen/activity_vertical_margin" android:paddingLeft="@dimen/activity_horizontal_margin" android:paddingRight="@dimen/activity_horizontal_margin" android:paddingTop="@dimen/activity_vertical_margin"
Jan 16th 2017 • Updated onActivityResult() method in Home.java • Added a scaleBitmapToMaxSize() method on the bottom of Home.java to scale big images
Polaroyd is a Universal App Template where you can take photos with camera or pick them from Gallery and edit them like a Pro with nice photo filters and Brightness.
You can choose between different Polaroid frames and add a caption to your pictures, then share them to Facebook, Twitter, Mail, SMS, etc.
Polaroyd is a native Android Studio project, Universal, super easy to customize.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- Android Studio 2.2 – Universal – Android 5.0+
- Admob banners
- Apply nice photo filters to your pictures
- Set a caption short text over the Polaroid frame
- Set custom frames for your images
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to customize | Well commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Android Studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
Have fun with Polaroyd, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.