PokéServer is a beautiful and multifunctional plugin that allows you to display Pokemon Go Game Server Status in all countries on your WordPress website!
It also has the feature for you to upload any Pokemon Character to act as an ambassador and bubble speech inform your users about the Server Status in their country with animated text.
PokeServer monitors and showcases the status of all 36 Countries Servers, plus a list of countries where servers will be released in the near future. When server is launched in a new country, it will be automatically added to the table. Thus, you will always have an up-to-date Server Countries List without the need of updating the plugin or doing any work at all!
- 2 Modes: Character Mode & Country Table List Mode
- Google Login & Pokemon Trainer Club Login (PTC) Status
- Full List of Available & To Be Launched Country Servers
- Animated Bubble Speech Text for the Character
- Feature To Customize The Server Working Fine & Server Failure Text
- Option to Upload any Pokemon as Ambassador
- Feature to Upload Custom Background
- Website Visitor Geolocation Detection
- Option to Display Server Response Time
- Fully Responsive
- Extremely Easy to Use
- Detailed Documentation
Your website users will love it!
UpdatesAugust 8, 2016 – Version 1.2
August 3, 2016 – Version 1.1
- Fixed the issue with the server status - Other minor improvements
July 27, 2016 – Version 1.0
New Features Added: - Pokemon Club Login & Google Login Status - Feature To Customize The Server Working Fine & Server Failure Text Presented By The Character - Compatibility with Non-Standard Configured Servers