Point of Sales with Accounting system. Its complete accounting system integrated with POS. You can get formal accounting report as Ledger, Trail Balance, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Bills payable, Bills receivable, Cash book, Bank book along with sales, purchase and inventory reports. Inventory Reports has PDF export facility. All other report for PDF export support will coming soon.This is suitable for small and medium businesses/organization specially
- Sales Management
- Inventory System
- Stock Management
- Simple User Interface.
- Supplier Management.
- Customer Management.
- Items Management.
- Sales Management.
- Sales Return Management.
- Purchase Management.
- Purchase Return Management.
- Functional Accounting system with double entry system.
- Journal Management.
- A/C head Management.
- Supplier Due Payment.
- Customer Due Receive.
- Employee information management.
- Settings for Basic transaction on accounting system.
- Manage new Company.
- Manage default A/C head for new company.
- User Management.
- Various Reports
- Purchase Reports (with PDF export support)
- Purchase Return Reports (with PDF export support)
- Sales Reports (with PDF export support)
- Sales Return Reports (with PDF export support)
- Inventory Reports (with PDF export support)
- Trail Balance
- Blanace Sheet
- Income Statement
- Bills Receivable
- Bills Payable
- Cash Book
- Bank Book
For live demoURL : http://pos.devspalace.com/
User : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pass : admin123
For online documentationURL : http://pos.devspalace.com/docs/
SupportFor any support/feature request please mail me at, email@example.com
Pls mention Support or Feature Request in subject line.
- A LAMP server (Linux/Unix + Apache + MySQL + PHP)
- Apache web server with mod_rewrite enabled
- PHP 5.4 or later
- MySQL 5.5 or later with PHP MySQLi extension
Change LogVersion – 1.2.6 – 30th June, 2016
- Fixed: Major bug fix on income statement
- Add: Add AVCO method for COGS
- Add: Company wise currency management
- Add: Company Logo upload facility
- Add: Password reset facility
Version – 1.2.5 – 7th May, 2016
- Fixed: User edit update the user company to logged in user’s company
- Fixed: Can’t change user type
- Fixed: Normal user should not get “Change Permission” button
- Add: Company column in user list
Version – 1.2.4 – 19th April, 2016
- Update: CodeIgniter core updated to 3.0.6
- Update: Dashboard widget security
- Update: Create new user redirect to user permission page
- Fixed: Power User can’t get Admin user amd User can’t get Power User
Version – 1.2.3 – 17th March, 2016
- Update: CodeIgniter core updated to 3.0.5
- Fixed: Installation script fix the base url
You will find out the complete change log on http://pos.devspalace.com/docs/change-log.html